Hi Playmates!
I'm hosting a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND for the next fortnight. This is your opportunity to use up some snippets (scraps/leftovers), then skip over to the Playground for a 'show and tell' via Mr Linky.
For my homework this week I created the card below, having been inspired to play with my wooden stamps by Lesley G:
| A6 sized card |
| Remains of snippets used. |
Details:
- Wooden Penny Black stamp "Whispers" (3377K from 2006) stamped with SU Rich Razzleberry ink and coloured with a waterbrush using Rich Razzleberry & Lucky Limeade inks.
- Torn snippet of patterned paper glued to bottom of card front.
- Happy Birthday sentiment (possibly by Uniko) stamped onto a white snippet of card and then cut with the smallest Heffy Doodle Stitched Rectangle die.
- Pink Sakura metallic gelly roll pen used around the edges of the petals.
Lovely card, loving the sketchy flower image
ReplyDeleteHappy Snippet Day
Kathyk
What a sweet image, love the torn paper edge, and the idea of using the pen around the edges of the petals xxx
ReplyDeleteNice design using the PB stamp and strip of coordinating DP. Not sure if mentioned but likewise on a mission to re-visit my older PB's.
ReplyDeleteB x
That delicate floral stamp certainly deserved an outing. Such a pretty result.
ReplyDeleteA lovely cas and elegant looking card. Love the colour too.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Sarn, love the soft colouring. Coincidentally this is the 2nd card I’ve seen in 2 days using this gorgeous vintage PB stamp which I also own, and it is reminding me to look it out to play! xx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the delicate sketchy flower stamp and torn strip of paper.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
As always a lovely card from you Sarn the torn effect is really effective and lovely colour used on the floral stamp l will be joining you in that pool as it's another hot day today x
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Sarn and such a pretty floral stamp too.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Fabulous card and good use of those snippets, enough to use again!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteWow Sarn - this is gorgeous! Wonderful colouring and the colours are perfect! I have that PB stamp tucked away, inspired by your many moons ago I suspect - time to give it an airing I think. Isn't it fun how things go full circle.
Hugs
Di xx
Wonderful card Sarn, beautifully coloured. I think I have this stamp tucked away with my other wood mounted stamps. Thanks for the inspiration to find it and use it.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
This is so pretty Sarn. I love the colours you went with.
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely old wood mounted PB stamp Sarn and a great idea to tear the bottom of the floral piece and add a torn piece of patterned paper along the bottom on which to display the sentiment...so pretty in pink and purple. x
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful card, I love torn edge.
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, I love the delicate blooms with the beautiful paper. x
ReplyDelete