Sunday, May 25, 2025

Snippets Playground - Challenge 507

Hi Playmates!

I'm hosting a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND for the next fortnight. This is your opportunity to use up some snippets (scraps/leftovers), then come over and join us for a 'show and tell' via Mr Linky.

Plenty of coffee, tea and hot chocolate available during Sunday Morning Breakfast Club. Up in the Treehouse, Di and I are putting the microwave to good use heating up croissants and pain au chocolates for you. (Psst - you know where to find me if you want something stronger later in the day!!!!)

My homework this week:

A6 sized card

Details:

  • A6 card blank, with snippets of black and green card.
  • Stamped using one of the stamps on the Paper Artsy Hot pick 1005 set HERE
  • Tim Holtz tool used to distress the edges of the green card. 

Happy crafting everyone.  

16 comments:

  1. So pretty, I think I may actually have this set too ..... hmm, must go off and check that!

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sarn, lovely image and I love the distressed edges.
    See you later this morning for a warm pain au chocolate…. I might pop back again later for something a little strong too. 😉 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That’s a fab card Sarn, love the stamp, just right for this time of year with all the busy birds, great idea to stamp it on green card, and love the distressed edges that makes it more dimensional. I’ll be up for the stronger drink later 😉xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplistic elegance of this one Sarn. See you our back later and thanks so much for taking time off from the Playground to organising Allsorts 16th Birthday 'refreshments' for the party, as I told Di, you have a good selection on offer.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card and the choice of stamp is perfect for this time of year. The distressed edge is a good finishing touch. Now where did I put that handy little gizmo??

    ReplyDelete
  6. The choice of colour and the distressed edge make this a fabulous card. I'll see you later for a "strong" coffee! lol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stamp set and looks perfect stamped on the green -love the distressed edges too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh wow what a lovely card l adore your distressing and the green is so pretty gorgeous stamp used too x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Sarn - LOVE the wonderful stamp you used for the image. Happy Snippets Sunday!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card looks wonderful, nice inking too, xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card!
    I have a stamp similar!
    The distressed edges are fabulous!
    I'll be along later for a stronger drink!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous combination of the nature stamp with the green background and distressed edges - beautiful result xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The PA stamp looks great stamped on the green card and complemented by the black card, and I love the distressed edges Sarn...a terrific card. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sarn
    Great card .. .. love the green and the distressed edges. Fabby image too.
    See you in the treehouse!
    Love and hugs
    Jules xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Sarn - love the distressed edges as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a beautiful card Sarn......gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.