Today sees the start of a NEW MONTHLY BLOG CHALLENGE for ATCs and tags, called TAG ALONG & ATCs run by Brenda, Lynn and Pinky. Each challenge starts on the 1st of the month, with a mid-month inspiration post from the DT on the 14th.
I'm quite excited about it as I make and swap a fair few ATCs and although I don't make many tags until Christmas time, I'm hoping it will encourage me to make them more often.
You can enter up to 4 times per challenge - here's my first entry:
| ATC 2.5" x 3.5" |
The photo below shows what it looked like with just the outlining done, before I added the doodling & shading:
Details:
- Snippet of white card to create the ATC.
- Pink Distress Ink added in patches and splatters with an acetate sheet.
- Pink areas outlined with black fineliner pen, then doodling added.
- Pencil and paper stump used for shading.
A brilliant way to start off an ATC - just love it
ReplyDeleteWow! the before and after pics really highlight the work you put into making this fantastic art work. Thanks so much for joining in with Tag-along (and ATCs) first challenge - and being first to enter!
ReplyDeleteStunning ATC Sarn, it’s a real miniature work of art! xx
ReplyDeleteAmazing how the shading brings a whole new dimension Sarn, really lovely work. Appreciate your good wishes and well done on being the first to our party.
ReplyDeleteB x
Wow this is just so Wonderful ATC Sarn and your doodling is stunning xx
ReplyDeleteWow our very first entry and it is BEAUTIFUL!! Your doodling adds so much dimension and interest. I love this ATC Sarn. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATCs).
ReplyDeletePinky
Hi Sarn this is one gorgeous ATC I really love how you have done the doodling part a super make
ReplyDeletehugs
lorraine x
Wow, this is stunning and your doodling is amazing!
ReplyDeleteThis is amazing, Sarn. Your doodling is fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Ooh, this is sooooo cool! Love your doodling. Take care. xxx💖💖💖
ReplyDeleteAnother awesome Sarnmasterpiece, with your Sarntangling Sarndoodling creative genius ! xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous Sarn!
ReplyDeleteThis looks brilliant! I love a bit of doodling and what a difference it has made to your inky splashes! xx
ReplyDeleteLoving your ATC, every thing about it from the colour, to the splatter effect and the doodling/Sarntangling
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Love the design on your ATC Sarn, gorgeous work. xx
ReplyDeleteWOW Sarn. this is fantastic!! Clever girl.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
I love your ATC Sarn, so beautiful. Fantastic art.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Anke