Sunday, May 04, 2025

Sunday Snippets - Sarntangled ATC

Hi Playmates!

It's been a lovely mini-heatwave here in the UK. Hasn't it been fun splashing about in the paddling pool that Miss Di pulled out and filled up? Plus Dudley has been keeping us supplied with ice creams and lollies. While Di was kept busy blowing her whistle trying to keep order at the pool, I retreated to the shade of the bike sheds where I diligently set up my *AHEM* Lemonade Stand! Nuff said!

Di has published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire her top picks and discover which lucky playmate won the prize. There's still nearly a week left to play in the current challenge if you haven't already done so.

For my homework, I Sarntangled an ATC:

2.5" x 3.5" ATC
Details:
  • Sakura Pigma Micron .01 pen to Sarntangle with.
  • Zentangle® patterns used are: Poke Root; Mooka; Fescue.
  • Snippets = the white and black pieces of card used to create the ATC.

I'm also entering my ATC into the BRAND SPANKING NEW Tag-Along & ATCs challenge run by Brenda, Lynn & Pinky. As it's the first challenge it's ANYTHING GOES on your tag or ATC. Why not check out their rules and play along?

I was honoured to be picked as a Tag Along & ATCs favourite 



19 comments:

  1. Amazing ATC Sarn, a fabulous design.
    Thanks for the ‘lemonade’, I think there may have been a few sore heads the next morning. Perhaps it was the extra lemons you used. 😉 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A spectacular Sarntangle, so full of dimension, the dark background infill and shading makes the design really pop, and I love the little mushroom shapes 😍. The lemonade was lush hic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation Sarn, one you keep going back to and finding another element of interest. As for the bike shed, too many memories!!

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cool lemonade was much appreciated 😉😉. Loving your Zentangle homework - great design, beautifully shaded to give it dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved the "lemonade"! This is a great Sarntangled ATC so much dimension. Thanks also for linking it up the new challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popped back to say many thanks for sharing another with us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Your zentangles are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AM-AZE-ING, you really are the Queen of Sarntangling. A fabulous ATC and piece of art. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I've always admired your sarntangles and this one is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW fabulous Sarntangled ATC.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful ATC Sarn - such a talent! The dimension is brilliant. Ha! The 'lemonade' in the Playground - we need to talk about that Missie!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow.. this is wonderful!
    You could join us at https://atcaroundtheworld.blogspot.com/ if you want :)

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what an amazing project outstanding work
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a fabulous design Sarn! Very clever! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATCs).
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  15. I could have sworn I left a comment!! Apologies. Love your Sarntangling matey, suits an ATC perfectly

    Happy Tuesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like your Sarntangled card Sarn it’s amazing how you put it together your so clever x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Sarn this is absolutely amazing, another fabulously creative Sarntangle creation with so much detail and dimension. Not sure how I missed commenting on it … think I must have been too busy scoffing scones and quaffing Prosecco at my birthday afternoon tea 🤣🤣xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your Sarntangle creation WOW!! CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.