Wednesday, May 21, 2025

Another Sarntangled ATC

Hi there!

This is my fourth and final entry to the new TAG ALONG & ATCs CHALLENGE. Yes, I know it's another Sarntangled ATC, but . . . I enjoy tangling . . . what can I say?

ATC 2.5" x 3.5"

Details:

  • Snippets of white and black card to make the ATC.
  • Sakura Pigma Micron 01 pen to Sarntangle with.
  • Pencil and a paper stump to add shading.

You've still got a week to join in the fun with a tag or an Artist Trading Card/Coin and there's a lovely prize on offer for one lucky winner.

While you're reading . . . remember that Allsorts' Big Birthday Challenge starts on Saturday and there will be lots of prizes.



14 comments:

  1. That's wonderful! Ages since I've done any tangling and never thought to put it on an ATC! Thanks for the inspiration and for supporting Tag-along (and ATC's).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another amazing and imaginative Sarntangle ATC Sarn - brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I enjoy seeing your Sarntangle, striking in monochrome, full marks this month at Tag-Along (and ATC's) for you, certainly no naughty step required, thanks so much for being so supportive in our first month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tangled ATC-very clever and artistic.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choice of tangles for this striking ATC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Sarntangling, great idea for an ATC

    Happy Wednesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool indeed Sarn. I have never tried this but certainly want to. Thanks for the inspiration! And thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along(and ATCs).
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very striking Sarn, looks like it would be very relaxing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your tangling is great, very neat and tidy, u like mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha, I first read the little thumbnail as "Another Strangled ATC!"
    Good job!
    Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Sarntangled masterpiece! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, what a stunning ATC, Sarn!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous Sarn l do like to see your tangles they are so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love your Sarntangles Sarn, this is another fabulous piece of work, great patterns. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.