Sunday, February 09, 2025

Anyone fancy a cuppa up in the treehouse?

Hi Playmates

My homework is a card for all you coffee lovers out there. It came about because I wanted to play with some pre-loved stamps I bought at a local destash event. 

Card measures 4.75" square

Details:
  • All the brown layers in the centre of the card are snippets
  • Funky Fossil "Caffeine Buzz" stencil used for the background.
  • Coffee mug from the Tim Holtz "Fresh Brewed" (THMB025) stamp set by Stampers Anonymous. The mug was stamped onto the medium brown panel, then stamped again onto a lighter brown snippet which was cut out and attached with foam pads.

Playground Round-up:

I'm afraid all the croissants have been scoffed, but there's still plenty of treats being brought up to the treehouse in my satchel. Apparently an air fryer might be in the offing . . . but that will be Miss Di's territory. Too steep a learning curve for my little brain! 

Di has published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire her top picks and discover who won the prize. There's still nearly a week left to play in the current challenge if you haven't already done so.

Remember that Challenge #500 starts next Sunday at midnight with a mandatory "Celebration" theme to comply with. There WILL be cocktails!

13 comments:

  1. Fabulous card!
    Stencil is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colours to reflect the coffee theme, mines an espresso please.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card for the coffee lovers out there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab make and, you're right, a croissant would go nicely with your coffee card!

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very stylish Sarn, I love the dimension on the coffee mug xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great monochromatic color scheme Sarn, love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! What a fabulous card Sarn, I love the stencilled background with your brown layer and super coffee mug. Looks good enough to drink. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sarn - love the colours, it's such a perfect make! I very rarely drink coffee these days but now have a real yen for a cup of Cappachino - with froth ................. and a pattern on top of course. I throw down the gauntlet at your feet!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do fancy a cuppa, and your card is full of beans, great stencil! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out beautifully. I'll have a latte please!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW der Hintergrund schaut ja genial aus, eine superschöne Karte, liebe Sarn. Da nehme ich doch gerne ein Tässchen ...

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coffee-themed card is fantastic! The use of the Funky Fossil "Caffeine Buzz" stencil and the Tim Holtz "Fresh Brewed" stamp set creates a delightful design. The dimension on the coffee mug adds a wonderful touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.