Wednesday, February 12, 2025

A Masculine Birthday Card

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a masculine card with you. I find it more difficult to create masculine card designs and I know I'm not alone in this. Maybe it's due to the abundance of floral and girly items in my craft room!

A6 sized card

Anyway, this is a CAS card made with just two stamps and four ink pads. I cut the panel with a Heffy Doodle Stitched Rectangle die and mounted it to the card front with foam pads.

10 comments:

  1. A fabulous CAS card - love it!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great design anyway but certainly certainly suitable for anyone on any occasion. Often wonder why we all seem to struggle making masculine cards but I guess on the whole there are far more girly items available to us. Often not much imagination used for male cards - they don't ALL appreciate beer and football I'm sure 🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab CAS card Sarn, I love the whole composition of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your choice of both image and colour and can say that it looks great IRL too

    Happy Wednesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Masculine Masterpiece! 😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful CAS card! Very stylish!

    Hugs,
    Conny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your masculine birthday card is fantastic! The CAS design with just two stamps and four ink pads creates a clean and stylish look. The Heffy Doodle Stitched Rectangle die adds a wonderful finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. l totally agree Sarn male card are hard to put together but you have created a stunner love the background x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous and very effective masculine card Sarn, I would think perfect for the male species. LOVE it. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous Sarn - so pertect for male Birthday or basically anything male. In girlie colours wwould be great to a feminine card too. I particularly like the fact that you raised the stiched die cut panel on foam pads - my favourist trick at the moment and, with care. they often will slip though the standard thickness letter/package guage Smashing work there!
    Hugs
    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.