Sunday, December 08, 2024

Sunday Snippets - Tag You're It!

Hi Playmates!

In my satchel this week, I have some cheese and biscuits to go with the mulled wine that's helping to keep us warm and happy up in the treehouse!

For my homework, I made various Christmas tags from snippets of card and paper, and I'm sharing a couple of my favourites with you today. 

Both tags were made entirely from snippets of white card and torn bits of patterned paper - with a little stencilling, stamping and die-cut snowflakes to decorate.

Christmas Tags

Paper Snippets

So, why not take a look at your snippets pile, pull a few bits out and see what you can make? Then come over to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. At the end of Challenge #495 there will be FOUR lucky prize winners drawn at random and the results will be posted on 29th December.

17 comments:

  1. Snippets certainly come into their own at this time of year for tag making and your two prettily finished with snowflakes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tags Sarn, your favourite rich colour and lots of detail, such a good way to use snippets. I seem to have a mountain of Christmas snippets, so I’ll definitely pop over with my homework and have a cheese snack! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mulled wine? I'm there!
    Super tags, they're such a great way to use some snippets and these are a great example
    Happy Snippet Day
    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tags are so beautiful Sarn ...

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing what can be made with a few snippets of torn paper - super seasonal tags

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab examples of snippet tags Sarn … I love the colour scheme and the use of torn paper snippets - beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely tags Sarn and a great use of your snippets. What tag punch/die have you used as I love the shape of the top of the tags.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great way to make use of those smaller snippets, and I love the paper and snowflakes you used to create your tags! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. l just love your tags Sarn and to know you used up your snippets the card used is a lovely change to the traditional colours we use for Christmas and love the snowflakes too, l am snipping my mulled wine and enjoying my mince pie in the Snippets Playground hope you will join me for a toast xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These snippets of the purple paper look great torn and added to the bottom of the tags Sarn, and the added stencilled dots with the stamped sentiment over the top, plus the pretty white snowflakes finish each brilliantly. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super tags, Sarn. A great way of using snippets. Thank you for reminding me that I haven't made any tags yet this year.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tags, the torn paper make them look like they have snow atop them. Super make. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these tags Sarn - you must have so much patience!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is beautiful paper that worked wonderfully for your tags, Sarn! Love the stenciling behind the stamping and of course, the beautiful snowflakes! Sounds like the treehouse is the place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your Christmas tags are absolutely delightful! The way you've used snippets of white card and patterned paper, along with stenciling, stamping, and die-cut snowflakes, is truly inspiring. I love how you've turned simple materials into such beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  16. OOh cheese! I'm there. The inky paper is really pretty and a good idea to stencil too. See you in the treehouse.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great tags, I love soft stenciling. Thank you for the mulled wine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.