Hi Playmates!
There's a new challenge to play along with over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND hosted by Miss Di for the next fortnight.
Here's my homework:
![]() |
| Landscape C6 card (opening on the right hand side) |
![]() |
| Card and matching envelope. |
MATERIALS:
- Snippet of pink patterned paper (which was part of a magazine gift) glued to a white card snippet for sturdiness, then die cut with Heffy Doodle Stitched Rectangle dies. I used a further snippet of the same paper to decorate the envelope.
- Heffy Doodle "Friend" sentiment die, cut from a white snippet.
- Ancient Marianne flourish die cut from a white snippet.
- Three little flowers punched out of a white snippet with a discontinued SU flower punch.
- Julie Hickey Glossies for flower centres, plus a few more added just because!
In my satchel, along with my homework, I've got a tub of Bournville drinking chocolate for making hot chocolate up in the treehouse, plus some chocolate Digestive biscuits in both milk and dark chocolate varieties! Take your pick - personally I love the dark chocolate biccies! Oh, and don't tell Miss Di, but I've been smuggling in some hooch and stashing it around the treehouse ready for the Christmas Party! Wink, wink!


What a lovely snippets card Sarn - SO pretty, pink always wins a head start for me. Lovely did cuts and very nice Heffy Doodle Friend die as well. I'm with you on the plain chocolate biccies ... and Dudley snitched to me about the stash of hooch!
ReplyDeleteHugd
Di xx
Hi Love the card done in pink. Drop me a note...I have news!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card Sarn, love fresh pink and white. Do love a choccie biscuit, both options 😂, glad you have something to warm us up, and I’ll see if I can smuggle in something for the party when I visit 😉 xxx
ReplyDeleteI do lov reading about the contents of your satchel and who doesn't like a chocolate digestive 😉. Pretty snippets card in pink
ReplyDeleteLovely pretty snippets card Sarn, I love the pretty floral die and the dots artfully placed around. I’m with you on the dark chocolate digestives .. they’re my favourite! xx
ReplyDeleteSuper snippets card and great use of magazine freebies too
ReplyDeleteHappy Snippet Day
Kathyk
This is such a pretty pink & white card, and I love the matching envelope too! I still have this tiny flower punch myself and the flowers look so pretty with those perfectly matching centers. I'd love to join you for some dark chocolate - it's my fav!
ReplyDeleteLove everything about this card, Sarn. Great design and a beautiful colour choice.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Such an elegant design and fab matching envelope too. I'm for the Dark Choc biccies please and a little something in the hot chocolate won't go amiss either (don't tell Miss Di!).
ReplyDeleteSo lovely and elegant card Sarn that you have made and matching envelope too your so talented x
ReplyDeleteWonderful elegant card and I love the matching envelope Sarn.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Anke
Your snippets card is absolutely stunning, Sarn! The pink and white combination is so fresh and elegant, and I love the matching envelope. The little flowers are a delightful touch, and the Heffy Doodle sentiment die is perfect. Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation!
ReplyDeleteHow very beautiful, it's a delicate and very feminine card. Love the matching envelope too. x
ReplyDelete