Hi Playmates!
I know Christmas is over . . . but I've already made a start on cards for 2025's festive season. That's because, these days, I prefer to make them in the winter months while I'm more 'in the mood'!
| Card measures 4.75" x 4.75" |
Details:
- Heffy Doodle Stitched Square dies used to cut the main image and the mount.
- White snippet of card for the main panel.
- Snippet of SU 'Certainly Celery' card for the mount.
- Very old 'Seasons Greetings' stamp - probably by Stampendous, coloured with green and orange Tombow marker pens.
Playground Round-up:
Didn't we have a lot of fun at the Playground Christmas Party?! A few too many imbibers of the spiked Playground Punch and hidden hooch saw a long and raucous Conga led by Miss Di and chased by Dudley Dog! Lots of frantic dancing to the music too - we sure know how to strut our funky stuff sho' nuff! I'm assuming you've all got over your hangovers now!
I have published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire the top picks and discover which FOUR LUCKY PLAYMATES won prizes. There's still nearly a week left to play in Di's current challenge if you haven't already done so.
I love the holly flourish, the elegant sentiment, and your colouring, it’s just a divine card Sarn xxx
ReplyDeleteSo very elegant Sarn and I'm totally with you in making the next batch this time of year, most of mine done and dusted as well.
ReplyDeleteB x
Elegant is just the word I was going to use for this card and I see that Lesley and Brenda obviously think the same - it's beautiful. Great minds think alike 😉. Off to the Playground now - bet the punch bowl has been drained dry but hopefully there will be some warming hot chocolate.
ReplyDeleteLovely card, that really is such a pretty image stamp, and your choice of matting colour is perfect
ReplyDeleteHappy Snippet Day
Kathyk
Agree with all the above comments Sarn, very classy and elegant CAS card. I always say I will start my cards at the beginning of the year but it’s usually autumn before I get going! Xx
ReplyDeleteA fabulous card Sarn and such a pretty stamp too.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Sorry I missed the dancing and boy would I love to have seen Di and Dudley when it was Conga time! I really love the image, your coloring and the card design!
ReplyDeleteWTG working on next year's stash already! This is one pretty little card, for sure. The party was great fun, so Happy New Drunk - let's get Year this week. *hic*
ReplyDeleteBeautiful CAS card Sarn, the stamped image is so pretty.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Playground Christmas Party. Just about got over my hangover….. goodness know what was in the punch, but it was delicious!
Liz xx
This is beautiful Sarn and l agree with you you can never be too early to start your cards for the next year Happy New Year xx
ReplyDeleteThis is an elegant CAS design. I'm with you, I make better Christmas cards in January! Sorry to have missed the party. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteYour card is absolutely stunning, Sarn! The elegant design and beautiful coloring make it a true work of art. I love how you've already started on next year's festive cards—such a great idea to stay ahead of the game. The Playground Christmas Party sounds like it was a blast, and I'm glad to hear everyone had a fantastic time.
ReplyDeleteSeems I had to come way back to catch up. SO sorry, I don't know where your details have got lost. Anyhow, I'll catch up today. This is a gorgeous card Sarn, I love the beautiful green and orange mix and the lovely layers, such a beautiful card. x
ReplyDelete