Hi Playmates!
Here's another card made with the Sizzix Modern Floristry set of dies. I used white snippets for the main panel as well as all the die cutting. The flowers were coloured by using brushes with various Distress Inks (with the die cut put back into the hole left from cutting it to hold it in place). The main panel was then mounted onto a piece of SU Lucky Limeade card and adhered to the card front.
I was inspired to make this card having watched this Pete Hughes You Tube video.
There's a new challenge to play along with over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND hosted by Miss Di for the next fortnight.
HAPPY CRAFTING!

Love this Sarn! Gorgeous soft background, TFS the link too, Cathy x
ReplyDeleteSimply Spectacular! Xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and amazing how those little cut out dots drawn the eye into the composition of flora.
ReplyDeleteB x
LOVE this modern floral bouquet . Thanks for the video link, I'll be visiting this on my way home from the Playground 😉
ReplyDeleteThis card is so very pretty and your choice of colours really make it pop
ReplyDeleteHappy Snippet Day
Kathyk
So pretty Sarn and creative card x
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Sarn and the colours are just perfect!! xx
ReplyDeleteA lovely card Sarn and I do love the dies you've used.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Those dies are just fantastic and I love this card you've made with them The soft colors seal the deal for me! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful card and die-cut flowers, love the soft delicate colouring and thank you for the link.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Wow Sarn. what a beauty! I LOVE the die cut holes with the actual die cuts so softly coloured. Perfect composition my friend! Have a lemon madeleine if there are any left in the tree house!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
Now I have this set (still unused!!!) I will check out Pete's video. This is great inspiration, so lovely and the dies left in the background is a great idea.
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and coloring of the die cuts.
ReplyDeleteLove it Sarn - it’s so pretty.
ReplyDelete