Here's a little Artist Trading Card (ATC) with a sweet sentiment that I'm hoping qualifies for the "Getting Sentimental" theme of this week's ALLSORTS CHALLENGE( #796). All you have to do is add a sentiment to your project (or choose the Anything Goes option).
![]() |
| ATC measuring 2.5" x 3.5" |
MATERIALS:
- Washi tape by Funky Fossil (out of stock, but probably discontinued)
- Bird stamp from JOFY Lovebirds set by PaperArtsy, coloured with Tombow marker pens.
- Sentiment created from a couple of different Uniko stamp sets

Such a fun bird on this ATC - just right for the Allsorts challenge I'd say.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing too! Love your cute bird perched on the washi tape xxx
ReplyDeleteSo sweet, that is such a cute birdie
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday
Kathyk
A sweet CAS ATC which certainly qualifies at Allsorts. Thanks for joining us this week.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute little birdie Sarn love how you have coloured him thank you for joining us at Allsorts
ReplyDeletehugs
lolo x
Great ATC and love the cute little bird.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
That's such a whimsical and fun little bird and I love how you turned the washi tape into a fence! Brilliant design for your ATC
ReplyDeleteThe Birdie is such fun Sarn and great use of washi tape, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts and adding a sentiment.
ReplyDeleteB x
Aww Sarn your card is so sweet love the birdie and that washi tape is gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteAdorable ATC Sarn … your little birdie is so cute and I love the wavy lines he is sitting on xx
ReplyDeleteA most adorable and beautiful ATC Sarn, I love it and the colors are so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Allsorts this week!