Hi there!
Thanks for dropping by today. I have a one layer card to share, simply stencilled down the left hand side, then stamped with the flower and sentiment. I used Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide to paint the flower with, as well as for inking through the stencil.
Wishing you a very happy day - hope you find the time to do something you enjoy.

How very stylish Sarn, one of my most used Oxide colours.
ReplyDeleteB x
Yet another covetable flower stamp - lovely card and here's wishing you a great day too. I guess it's a 'chicken and egg' thing - do we do what we enjoy or enjoy what we do? A bit of both I'd say.
ReplyDeleteA lovely CAS composition, so effective.
ReplyDeleteThis is yummy Sarnie! x
ReplyDeleteLove this Sarn, as I think I’ve said before that stamp is gorgeous and I love your colour scheme
ReplyDeletePauline xx
I just LOVE this pretty card Sarn! That stenciling goes perfectly with that beautiful flower!
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, great image and such a pretty colour choice too
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday
Kathyk
Wow!! Such fabulous one layer card!! (for me, this is almost a CAS! LOL) Love so much pink and black, I find it so feminine, and the Kitsch Flamingo is a colour in my wishlist, it's THE perfect pink! Beautiful watercolour on the flower and love the half light stencilling!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Beautiful card and flower,love the delicate stencilling
ReplyDeleteCarol x
What an elegant card you've made, Sarn.
ReplyDeleteDelicate stencilling - Love it!!
Mariann xx
Such a beautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteI love this card, so pretty and delicate looking, xx
ReplyDeleteThat is soooooooooo pretty! One of my favourite flowers and colours xxx
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely pretty in pink! Have a lovely day today too Sarn!! Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteOH! What a perfectly gorgeous and feminine card. Love it.
ReplyDeleteFaith x
Beautifully done Sarn, what a lovely flower design.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
Hi Sarn this is quite simply a beauty I love the image and simplicity of the design it catches the eye
ReplyDeletehugs
lolo x
Sarn this is a beautiful card l love the flower and the colour used also that gorgeous background so beautifully done x
ReplyDeleteStunning card Sarn - SO elegant and of course pick AND a cone flower are a match made in Heaven!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx