Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Bunny's outing

Hi Gang!

I was lucky enough to be gifted this lovely bunny die by a wonderful friend of mine (thank you, you know who you are!).  The little bunny die hopped through my letterbox and onto my craft desk and I've been playing with him ever since.

I've two cards to share with you:

The first is a birthday card - with bunny sitting on top of the straight edged lettering (an idea from my crafty and kindhearted friend . . . although I misinterpreted her suggestion!).  

The bunny and brown matting layer are both from
Alpen Bar packaging. Stamped word background by Gummiapan.
Tip: before you lob your packets into the recycling bin, check
to see if there is a fab "kraft card" colour on the other side!

The second card has bunny sitting on a stamped tree branch sending you some bunny hugs and happy thoughts. 

Those of you who know me well, know that I love a bit of positivity, and I often send out happy and positive thoughts into the universe. As I'm not religious, it's my equivalent of a prayer I suppose!

Leaves are an old SU stamp & were watercoloured.
Bunny was cut from packaging (Alpen Bars box).
He's stuck to the card with foam pads, with ears & feet glued.
Sentiment is from Altenew "Beautiful Day" set.

Wishing you a wonderful day.

Happy crafting.

17 comments:

  1. That Bunny gets everywhere doesn't he but you have to admit he is very cut and makes for great cards.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more great ideas for using bunny, just love to see him popping up. I particularly like the thinking behind your positive thoughts idea, my philosophy to a 'T'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both very cute Sarn and perfectly thought out.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bunny and would love to get one, he is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this bunny and how lucky you are to have been gifted with him. He looks great on both cards and I like those positive messages too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Sarn, ADORO entrambe le cards!! Sono molto contenta che la tua gentile amica crafter ti abbia regalato questo coniglio, sono sicura che lo userai moltissimo!!
    Mi piace molto l'idea di farlo sedere sulle parole, ma anche sul ramo è delizioso e molto dolce! E grade idea incollare solo i piedi e le orecchie mentre il corpo è rialzato!
    I pensieri positivi fanno bene al cuore e all'anima!!
    Riguardo alle scatole con l'interno kraft, con me "sfondi una porta aperta" LOL :D Io li conservo tutti, ne ho due grandi scatole piene e mi faccio tenere dagli amici quelli della pizza Buitoni surgelata (Io la pizza la faccio in casa...) Non tutte le pizze di questa marca sono color kraft però, solo la pizza margherita; questi sono molto grandi e robusti e hanno anche un colore un po' cangiante.
    Potremmo fare una lista dei packaging color kraft LOL :D
    Abbracci

    ReplyDelete
  7. This bunny is awesome and like the two cards you made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two fabulous cards Sarn, really clever ways of using everyone’s favourite bunny. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great cards, and awesome recycling again! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your friend is very generous your bunny is so adorable as are your cards x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I too love that bunny and need to get him out to play. Love both of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad that Bunny is enjoying his new adventures. Wonderful cards there Sarn! He really is a very versatile little guy isn't he!?

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely and thoughtful friend, gotta say that both of your cards are terrific but I do so love the HB background of the first one

    Cracking makes

    Happy Friday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Both gorgeous cards Sarn and I love the different seats you have your cute bunny perched on! I love the way you spread happiness wherever you go whether virtually or in real life! I am a Christian as you know, and it aligns well with the 'Love one another' biblical teaching :) Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving the bunny and seeing how he can be sat on words too. VERY clever cards Sarn. I can affirm your positivity and happy thoughts that you send out.
    Thank you.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This Bunny loves that little bunny. I especially love the 2nd card with the bunny sitting on the vines with the leaves. Both are so cute and I know bunnies. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Sarn I love your cards with the cute bunny, so beautiful.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.