Sunday, September 03, 2023

Snippets Playground Challenge: 3rd - 16th September

Hi Playmates

It's Sunday morning and time for a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND where Miss Di is in charge for the next fortnight - shiny whistle at the ready in her attempt to keep us all under control!!!

My homework is a very positive ATC:

ATC measuring 2½" x 3 ½" made entirely from snippets.

The white snippet was stamped, coloured and mounted onto a piece of packaging.

The fox is part of Aall & Create’s 'Up Up & Away' stamp (set #467) and I watercoloured him using Distress Oxide inks. I think the sentiment was part of a magazine cover gift. I distressed the white edges with a Tim Holtz tool.

That's all from me today folks! Keep on using up those pretty snippets of yours, then come and play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND.

16 comments:

  1. That’s so cute, and love the watercolour grounding, looks like he’s skipping through a meadow 😃 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously foxy ATC and a great deployment of those snippets

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sense more A&C stamps creeping into your stash Sarn, the little Foxy is very sweet.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super ATC with this charming fox - great positive sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally adore this ATC Sarn. Such a sweet image and a perfect sentiment! And some clever upcycling too!

    Hugs

    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's a fine looking fox Sarn your card is gorgeous liking the distressed edges too and a good sentiment just like today xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your positive fox Sarn! Look at his little face! I also love the way you coloured him and the watercoloured leaves he's skipping about in are beautifully done. Enjoy your day! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this li'l fox Sarn - he is so cute and perfect for this adorable ATC!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute and happy fox on your ATC!!! Just ADORABLE!! :) Great watercolouring - love the grass too!! And the distressed edges work so well on the kraft packaging!
    Really your card radiates positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh this is soooooo cute! Hugs xxx💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely wonderful, fun and loving the shabby look for him, great colouring Sarn. Perfect sentiment for him too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fantastic, so upbeat and great coloring especially the ground!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is this fox spreading joy for a good day! Great coloring here too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.