Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sunday Snippets

Hello Playmates

I've a really grungy layered ATC to share with you today!

ATC measuring 2½" x 3½"

The snippets I picked out to use.

I used the gelli print flower and one of the purple pieces shown in the above photo, plus a couple of white snippets that aren’t pictured.

I cut one of the purple snippets so that it was slightly larger than the 2¼" x 3¼" white snippet that I used for all the stamping  and stencilling. Another white snippet measuring 2½" x 3½" was used for the ATC base.

Materials:

  • Distress Oxide inks in Speckled Egg and Wilted Violet colours were used for the background stamping and stencilling.
  • Versafine Clair Nocturne ink for the grungy stamps and script.
  • The circles and die-cut flower were outlined with a black pen.
  • Glossy Accents was used on the circle just below the sentiment.
  • Finished off with a Tim Holtz "Small Talk" Ideology sticker.

As you can see, there are still plenty of purple snippets left to use up! *Sigh*

The results of the big prize draw have been posted in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND - run along to find out who won it and see who's been showcased! If you're early enough on Sunday morning, we have toasted crumpets and copious amounts of tea or coffee available, not to mention the odd Pain au Chocolat in the Sunday Morning Breakfast Club! 

17 comments:

  1. Grungy is good Sarn and lovely your colour palette, very pleasing on the eye.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant use of your purple and white snippets and a really great grungy (but still attractive) result. Breakfast club here I come!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super ATC Sarn. Tons of interest in such a small area, love the colours you used! Hugs, Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantabulous make, lots of lovely details - a splendid deployment of snippets!

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fine example of using up snippets gorgeous card Sarn as always love the deep colour too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that bright purple! Gorgeous grunginess again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous ATC Sarn, I love the colours and the funky grungy design
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this style, looks great, xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just got the last of the pain au chocolat - yum!
    This is so beautiful. I love purple and this design is wonderful. You are tempting me over to ATCs too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done for nabbing the last pastry! X

      Delete
  10. I am amazed! Love the colours, a fab atc and I’m sure you’ll come up with more from your snippets xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love the gorgeous colours and the grungyness of this ATC, it's beautiful.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous ATC Sarn, love the palette and all the stamping and stencilling.
    Waiting to see how you will use the remain snippets! :)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card and wonderful stencilling and design, love the purple Sarn.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous grungy card, my favorite color too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lots of fabulous details in your stamping and inking to look at on this wonderful little ATC, great colour combo too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  16. The purple looks wonderful with that blue background Sarn! Love the sentiment and I AM amazed!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.