Hi Friends
I know it seems like a long time since Christmas, but I've made a Christmas card from snippets - which I'm going to enter into 2 challenges.
![]() |
| 5" square card - Aall & Create stamp, Magnolia Holly stamp & Sizzix berry die (part of a foliage set). The sentiment is by Inkylicious. |
![]() |
| Stamped up white snippet - I'd already started cutting out the Magnolia Holly leaves before remembering to take a photo! |
![]() |
| All cut-out and ready to stick to cards. |
![]() |
| Small pink snippet for the berries. |
I made 4 cards all very similar to the one pictured, with just variations in the layout. That's 4 ready for this coming Christmas! Yippee!
Challenges entered:
- Christmas Craft Creations Challenge (Snippets theme)
- Mo's Rudolph Day Challenge (Christmas theme)




It's great the way you've brought together these three elements from different companies. Happy Rudolph day - lets share a hot chocolate.
ReplyDeleteVery stylish Sarn, love the combo of the holly leaves layered over the stamped numbering.
ReplyDeletePauline xx
Gorgeous card Sarn. Such a super design as well. The holly is perfect on top of the interesting background. Top marks for making four, nice to be ahead for next Christmas!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
Hi Sarn,
ReplyDeleteHappy Rudolf Days.
What a very super card and I love your Holly design.
What a great idea the Holly leaves and the fab sentiment is.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT
Hi Sarn. So good to see you here!
ReplyDeleteLoving this pretty card. The holly leaves look great with this stamped image. Brilliant idea.
Thanks for taking part in the Jan Rudolph Days challenge.
This is a wonderful Christmas card with all those great leaves and berries. I just love the artsy look of that image behind them! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletewow, so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! I do love the way you use “grungy” stamps, a perfect backdrop for the Holly. xx
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great design Sarn using the Aall & Create stamp as a background to the pretty holly and berries, and a beautiful simple and elegant card. x
ReplyDeleteThere is something so appealing about holly leaves and berries!!
ReplyDeleteCheers, Dr Sonia
Missed this one when you first posted it - love it. Some neat fussy cutting too and a card ready for the end of the year
ReplyDeleteOh Sarn you really do know how to put cards together l love holly & ivy the leaves look so crispy and the berries so realistic looking too enjoy your day xx
ReplyDeleteLovely card. I love the cut out holly leaves over the stamped image! Thanks for sharing with us at CCC!
ReplyDeleteOh I love this! Love that background stamp, and the whimsy leaves and berries, a lovely design……think I may have said love too many times 😂xxx
ReplyDeleteI love this gorgeous card Sarn, the holly leaves look wonderful over the stamped image. Thank for in joining fun at Rudolph Days this month.
ReplyDeleteSue xx
love the cards and a great way to use up some white snippets. I seem to have so many of them.
ReplyDeleteGreat sentiment too. Kate x
LOVE that sketchy holly Sarn and what a wonderful design with the stamped background setting the leaves and berries off nicely. I think font envy must be catching...! Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteLove this card--the leaves and berries are super cool snippets and I love the background stamp. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Christmas Craft Creations Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
ReplyDeleteAnna, Design Team