Hi there - thanks for coming over to see what I've been up to!
Today I'm sharing a mixed media square which started off as a plain white piece of 300gsm card. Now it's been glammed up with paper strips, acrylic paint, stamps, stencils, embossed tissue paper and a paper butterfly cut from some patterned paper. I love the contrasting orange and blue colours!
All the details of how this was made are on my MIXED MEDIA PAGE in a tab at the top of this blog.
Here's hoping 2023 is a good year. I wish you all the best.

Love it Sarn, you know how much I enjoy colour and a bit of mixed media so ticks all the right boxes.
ReplyDeleteB x
Love it! Love the blue and orange, and love your mixed media page too! Xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely project, very mixed media and I know how you love those coneflowers (me too!), super colour combo too
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday to you
Kathyk
Fabulous work - loving the colours and the design. How come I've missed the top of your blog with the different sections 🙄🙄. Off to remedy that next xx
ReplyDeleteA stunning card Sarn, I love it.
ReplyDeleteSue xx
The orange, yellow and turquoise/blue really work beautifully together. Love that butterfly!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful! LOVE these colors!
ReplyDeleteAwwww.... it's AMAZING! Love really so much this mixed media and the palette you used!There are so much fabulous details and shades to look! Bravissima!!
ReplyDeleteGulp! This is awesome Sarn, something I could only dream of doing. Love the colour mix and gorgeous design. A real piece of art.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
Faith x
This is so striking, so many fabulous elements and like your colors!
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't know where to start to add all those wonderful elements on this card! It's definitely a gem, and turned out so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh Sarn - this is absolutely stunning work! Glorious colours with so many different textures. LOVE it! I used to have a 'shift dress' in similar colours - peacock and mustard - and this brought back so many lovely memories of my late teens.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
Wow--what an artistic beauty!
ReplyDeleteWow Sarn I love this ... so imaginative and so much interesting detail to look at - and one of my favourite flower stamps too. love it! Happy new Year to you!
ReplyDeletePauline xx
Oh yes, the colours are fabulous! Another inspiring piece of artwork Sarn! Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous colours and design, a fabulous mixed media piece.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
Fabulous Sarn! Love the orange and blue .
ReplyDelete