Sunday, December 25, 2022

Sunday Snippets, Super Prize & Sarntangling!

Here's wishing you a VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

I'm skipping along to the Snippets Playground to hand in my homework to Miss Di who is hosting a new challenge WITH THE THEME of "Anything BUT Christmas". There is a SUPER DUPER PRIZE up for grabs - CHECK IT OUT HERE then come and play!

My homework is a "Sarntangled" card I made in Art Class:

The snippets used are the central white, pink and black squares, which were cut from slightly larger snippets of card. I have matching "Rose Red" cardstock and ink pad by Stampin Up, so I was able to co-ordinate the splash of colour.

14 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you and with a lovely card from you Sarn, perfect.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Sarntangle snippet make today

    Wishing you and yours, along with your readers, a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant work there And glorious colors too.

    Have a lovely day!

    Love

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful tangle - something I've not done for ages but this has made me want to maybe get back into it. I will need lots of practice though 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Sarn!! Buon Natale!!
    Such adorable Sarntangled card!!! Absolutely love your piece of Art, so eye-catching!!
    See you later on the Playground tree, when I will have my homework done! :)
    Hugs, peace and love on your way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Sarntangle! Have a restful day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to see your tangles again Sarn, a beautiful piece of art and card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Sarntangling absolutely amazes me--always! This one is so beautiful--love the colors! Hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card Sarn is gorgeous l love your tangles and this with colour is another gorgeous make the red and black really stands out and shows your design so well, l hope you and your families had a lovely christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How stunning and elegant with the black and red!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning Sarn, an amazing design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your tangled cards always intrigued me and I just love how you added the red color to this one! It's fabulous! Happy New Year to you, and I hope to see you in the playground again in the coming days!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another very funky Sarntangle ... it really looks 3D ... you could fall down it like the rabbithole in Alice Through the Looking Glass !!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful Sarntangling! You really have the knack of drawing the eye in and I love the pop of pinky red. Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.