Hi there playmates!
It's results week at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND so after you've finished your visit here, please feel free to skip over there to find out who won the prize and who Di picked to showcase. You’ll also find out more details about Di’s theme for her next Playground Challenge starting on Christmas Day
For my homework, I die-cut some branches from packaging (see second picture), as well as some leaves from a gelli print snippet, plus some tiny birds from a black snippet of card.
I added some Washi tape across the bottom (and on the inside too).
Only a week to go until Santa gets here! Hoping he has overlooked my Playground misdemeanours and has put me on the "good" list! Fingers crossed!
I will be doing further blog posts before the 25th, but just in case this turns out to be your last visit to my blog prior to Christmas Day, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for visiting and wish you much love, laughter and happiness this Christmas and into the New Year. xxx


A really lovely snippets card and good to see where some of your snippets came from - the biscuits look tempting too😉. I'm sure Santa has you on his good list xx
ReplyDeleteA delightful make and a great use of your gel plate "offcuts" too
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your readers too
Kathyk
What a lovely little card made even more special knowing you salvaged bits from a biscuit package! Good job! Wishing you the Christmas blessings you deserve mixed in with happiness and joy of a special kind! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteWell done on the recycled snippets, you would never guess the origins of this very stylish CAS card.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful CAS design and great use of those snippets too.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
A Super card, I love how you used your Snippets Sarn, so clever, with a beautiful result.
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas, and thank you for the fun you've injected into blogging this last year.
Faith x
This is such a pretty card Sarn and so clever to use this cracker packaging for the branch and the gelli plate leaves are the perfect colours, and such sweet little birds too, also love that washi tape. I may get to visit you again before Christmas Day, but I hope you too have the best Christmas and a very Happy New Year. You and Di make the best double act. x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful CAS card, Sarn. Clever idea to use the packaging for the branches and your leaves look so realistic.
ReplyDeletePS I’ve spoken to Santa and you’re back on the good list as you made sure we’ve had so much fun in the Playground this year. 😀 xx
A sweet snippets cad Sandra, love the details of the cute birds!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card and great idea for the branch!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful is your card love the birds sitting on the branches and the leaves look ideal colour for this time of the year xx
ReplyDeleteFab recycling Sarn and lovely finished homework. Given the events of the weekend I'm running late and won't promise to get back again before the big day so will wish you Happy Christmas just in case.
ReplyDeleteB x
I really like the 'little birdie told me' card! The coloured leaves make it special!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Sarn .. love all the die cut elements and that fab washi tape.
ReplyDeletePauline xx
Due to the festive mayhem, I went AWOL but am back to take a leisurely stroll through your blog armed with a cheeky glass of Merlot!
ReplyDeleteJust love this beautiful card with the birds on the branch, those gorgeous leaves and the washi is the perfect finishing touch. Great recycling going on here too - must have a rummage myself!
Sending hugs, Vicky xxx