Sunday, October 02, 2022

Sarn on Sunday!

Hi Playmates!

Look at that - October is here already and another SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND challenge has started. Miss Di is in charge for the next fortnight.

It's definitely turned autumnal and I'm thinking ahead to what shenanigans we might get up to in the Playground for Halloween!

For my homework, I played with the "Monogram Messages" stamp set by Stampin' Up, with a little help from the sun stamp out of "Kinda Eclectic":

An A6-sized card

Snippets used.

21 comments:

  1. Loving this one Sarn, what a fab design.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW absolutely stunning, I love your card, fantastic design and great use of the snippets.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a brilliant card using a set I'd not spotted before. Great use of snippets and stamping to achieve the final result

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sarn your stamp set is beautiful as is your card love it l will be coming along to play later today hope to meet you on the swings xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Sarn, great decoupaging.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful, Sarn!! Love the unique design, great paper piecing and that sun looks fabulous!!!
    See you on the swing! :)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cracking make and a great way to use those pesky little snippets

    Happy Sunday to you and your readers

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great stamp set and a great card you've made with it! I just love those sun rays behind it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great snippets card, Sarn. I'm definitely up for some Halloween shenanigans in the Playground. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous birthday cards Sarn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. B is for Beautiful card Sarn! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sarn this is a beautiful CAS style card I love the fan effect coming from the side with the flowers attached it really is a super make
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful, Sarn! Love how it all came together!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely design and interesting to see the stamping before the die cutting and framing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Okay, this is my new favourite card of yours Sarn! What a fabulous design and I love all the extra little bits of dimension you added. Sending much hygge! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous design and the colours are gorgeous together.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty. I like the orange rays coming in from the left and the 3-D flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh don't know how i missed this one Sarn - it is so stylish and really beautiful
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Almost missed this Sarn - how fabulous! Lovely snippets card. Loving the monogram idea as well!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this, wonderful design, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.