Sunday, October 16, 2022

Snippets on Sunday!

Hi Playmates

It's Sunday morning and time for a new fortnight of fun over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND where Challenge 439 has started with Yours Truly in charge!

My homework is a sympathy card, for which I used one of my recently penned Sarntangles.

I drew the tangles on a small white snippet, then mounted them onto a black snippet. The sentiment is by Printworks (no longer in business).

It's been a little chilly of late, so I have been making plenty of Hot Chocolate up in the Playground Treehouse and there's often hot, buttered crumpets in the Sunday Morning Breakfast Club.

I hope you're all busy making your costumes for the Fancy Dress Halloween Party that Di will be hosting at the end of the month! Di and I will be busy decorating the Playground and Treehouse - no doubt with a little help from Dudley!

16 comments:

  1. You do these images so well Sarn, beautifully penned and very appropriate for purpose.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Sarntangle, hopefully see you in the treehouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant tangle, beautifully drawn and it works so well for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Sarn. I always love your Tangles.

    Happy Snippets Sunday!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sarn. Love your tangles. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Sarntangle, makes for a perfect card, especially when teamed with the lovely fonted sentiment - cracking make missus.

    Enjoy those hot chocolates - I'll swing by the treehouse very soon, with a make of my own

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just stunning and I love your signature tangles! So nice to see them again in a post. Stay warm with that hot chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very beautiful Sarn! You are so creative and skilled. I just love these "Sarntangles"!

    ReplyDelete
  9. An absolutely classy and perfect Sarntangled card!! :) Wow!
    Thanks for the offer of Hot Chocolate, but here today there are 25° and it's hot enough :D
    I'm just opening my dresser to search a witch dress for the party, thanks for the invite :D
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic tangling for a CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful in every sense of the word Sarn so appropriate for the occasion l do love your Sarntangles xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful tangle Sarn, it make a fantastic card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very striking and impressive Sarn!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is absolutely amazing Sarn - so artistic and detailed you could look at it forever!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful Sarntangle!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh Sarn, you are the veritable Empress of tangling!! What a stunning card you have made with this beauty - the image is so perfect for a sympathy card. Thank you for the hot choc and buttered crumpets; the fingers get a little chilly on these autumn mornings! Vicky x

    PS I'll be coming as a pumpkin - not much needed in the way of a costume lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.