Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Birthday Cake

Hi there,

I have a 5" square card to share with you today . . . full of birthday cake! Yummy!


Showing the sparkly pen on the cake cases
and the glossy accents on the plate.

I stamped the trio of cakes image twice so I could colour and fussy cut a couple of the cakes in order to decoupage them. 

I added glossy accents to the plate and a glittery pen on the cake cases for extra interest.

HAPPY CRAFTING!

16 comments:

  1. Yummy card Sarn...love those tempting cup cakes and I like the touch of glossy accents on the plate that makes it look like a shiny china one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've certainly made those cakes look good enough to eat - love the shiny effect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful make, they look good enough to eat! Now I'm hungry! Fab colours too

    Happy Wednesday to you and your readers

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy Sarn, they look good enough to eat. A fantastic card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hungry now! Great card Sarn. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and creative card Sarn and yummy looking too! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Sarn - I could just eat one of those cakes!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The 3-D effect is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card with the lovely colors, dimension and that glimmer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ME too, I have to say it's a YUMMY card, gorgeous colours Sarn.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A really great set of images with lovely colours, glossy accents and the gold glitter look super, looks to me as there is a bit of icing sugar on the plate too. Super card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Sarn and as many others have already said, they look good enough to eat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need cake now! Yummy card, love the shiny details xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant Sarn! These cakes look familiar - one of my very first clear stamp sets was cakes like these but the cards I made weren't a patch on this one for sure. They look yummy.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these stylised cup cakes Sarn, especially the loose way you coloured them. The shiny plate and glittery cake cases are a lovely touch. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. cute, cute, cute....great card
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.