Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Contemporary Anniversary Card

Hi there creative friends!

I have a contemporary anniversary card to share with you today.

Made with a snippet of SU patterned paper; stamps from Winnie & Walter's "Big, Bold & Happy" set and a tiny SU heart stamp.

13 comments:

  1. I love the design of this card Sarn - very stylish.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super modern card made special with your choice of ink colours to co-ordinate, top job

    Happy Wednesday to you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect modern card Sarn. The colours work so well together. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Elegant card Sarn, love the wood effect and the colour mix. So Beautiful.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The addition of the little heart just adds that extra touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours, great CAS creation and a lovely little heart.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very striking anniversary card Sarn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Sarn this is gorgeous love the effects it’s created x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Sarn, great design and colour combo, love the “happy”, Winnie and walter sound fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply perfect Sarn! Love the pretty turquoise colour with the red heart and 'anniversary' as well! One of my fave Winnie and Walter stamp sets too, and one I flippin' forget to use lot of the time!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love, love, love this card Sarn! The layout, the colours, the texture of the 'wood' paper, the fonts, that perfectly positioned heart...! Hug, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Sandra

    I love this very much!

    Beautiful colour choices and your big bold sentiment is just perfect (with it's cute little heart).

    I hope you had a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.