Wednesday, May 05, 2021

One Layer Card - Blue butterfly

Hi and thanks for dropping by!

Today's card is only one layer and was quick and simple to make, using only 3 Visible Image stamps and 2 ink pads!

I used two grunge stamps in the medium blue ink, then stamped the butterfly over the top in a dark blue ink. 

I may add a sentiment at a later date.

HAPPY CRAFTING

15 comments:

  1. Morning matey, you can be sure that many people will love this (myself included) - what's NOT to love? A fab pair of images and super compositions and that blue ink really sets off your silhouette too

    Happy Wednesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, TRIO of images!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most unusual, Sarn with the butterfly's wings seemingly disappear (or ressembling the parts together)! I like your inventiveness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely - can't beat a bit of grunge and this works well as a CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really super CAS creation, great blend of colours.and a lovely image. I do that a lot, post without a sentiment.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful CAS card Sarn, I love the mix of the two blue ink pads.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your "arty" finish, this would look lovely in a frame too.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card Sarn! I love that you often use very few supplies for your creations and focus on your design. The monochrome look is fabulous here and I love the detail on your background. Hope you weren't washed away today! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this beautiful butterfly with the swirly background and it looks great with the lighter blue for the background with the darker blue butterfly over the top...a wonderful CAS card Sarn. I have been looking back at all your brilliant designs and must remember that you are posting much more often these days which is lovely to see! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous grunge! Love this card Sarn - the blues and black work beautifully together. I agree with Faith as well, would be lovely framed.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful...love the look of the butterfly.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.