Wednesday, April 07, 2021

Another hug card

Here's another hug for you . . . just in case you need one today.

It's a very similar card to THIS ONE . . . but in a different colour scheme, and it was one layer before I added the three flowers! 



14 comments:

  1. A lovely card Sarn - I think there are a lot of people who would love a hug at the moment so your card is perfect.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And still totally fab matey, love your chosen colourway

    Happy Wednesday, that snoopy image always looks so cheery

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs are always welcome my way your card is just so cute Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we could all do with a hug at the moment Sarn, so a big thanks for this one. Such a fabulous card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just lovely, Sarn! Who can resist a hug from Snoopy?!
    I like the three little flowers too! "Say it with flowers" comes to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful background colours to your Huggy Snoopy, love the simple addition of the flowers Sarn.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning Sarn, like your stenciled background around the darling snoopy and the flowers are a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant and who doesn't love Snoopy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, a great fun image, super CAS and the flowers look just right.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hugs to you too, another fab card! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card sarn...thanks for the hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm grateful for all the hugs I can get, so thank- you! I love how you made the background in this cute card! adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love this card Sarn! Snoopy is the friendliest character and who wouldn’t want a hug from him - or indeed many hug! Talking of hugs, here are some! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So fun - Snoopy appears again and I love each time he does! Lovely card.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.