Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Gelli Print Butterfly card

Hey there!

I have a 6" square card to share with you today, which uses up snippets of dark blue card and a lighter blue gelli print.


Thanks for dropping by and for any comment you care to leave.

15 comments:

  1. A lovely card Sarn - the pale blue gelli background is beautiful.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sarn lovely 🦋 and background x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gelli print snippet and butterfly are perfect for this design - top job missus and would suit so many occasions too

    Happy Wednesday matey

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning with the 3-D butterly on the dark background. I love the colour and the contrasting details of the butterfly wings in white (or silver?) on top of the aqua green.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Striking card, great layout. I like your Gelli Press layer and how you used the butterfly as a focal point, I have this die and have not used it like this, anxious to play with it now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarn, I was thrilled yo see your comment on my blog as it seems like ages since we've been in touch. Your card is really pretty. I love anything with butterflies on, so your card ticks my box. Great layout and colours too. Take care and stay happy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Sarn, just beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. THis is just stunning, and I love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great butterfly die, I am sure I have it myself, love the way you have used it. No idea what a gelli plate is but it looks great. Lovely colours and design.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looked at your blog after a long absence. Sorry. Some really great cards...especially the one for Di and this one as I love blue on cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That butterfly is a stunner Sarn with its translucent wings with the lacy detail. such a pretty gelli background too. Hug, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and the gelli print is beautiful! Take care and stay safe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowser - totally adore this card. Such a pretty shade of turquoise as well. And the flutterby is a perfect touch!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.