Wednesday, July 29, 2026

A Scenic Lavinia Card

Hi there!

I decided to try and create a scenic card, which is something I struggle with, as I tend to overdo it on the stamping! I managed to restrain myself and ended up pleased with the result.

A6 sized card

Details:

  • Lavinia stamps: Pipin (Mini); Willow; retired foliage stamp; Fairy Bells; butterflies. 
  • Moon created with a circular stencil from Inkylicious and the infill bits from Funky Fossil.
  • Pipin and Fairy Bells were stamped with VFC Twilight ink and heat embossed with clear EP. Nice and glossy in real life, but the camera doesn't show it!

1 comment:

  1. Delightful make and I think you've cracked the scenery stamping too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.