Wednesday, July 08, 2026

The Imagine Tree

Hi there dear Reader!

Today, I have a one layer card to share with you, featuring only stamping and stencilling on the card front. 

The stencilling means I can join in with Donna’s theme at the current ALLSORTS CHALLENGE #853 where you can win more stencils to play with if you’re lucky. 

5” x 4” card
Materials:

  • Numbers at left hand edge by Visible Image, from the You’re A Classic stamp set
  • Tree by Stampin; Up - from Hopeful Thoughts stamp set
  • Imagine word by PaperArtsy from the Coneflowers Edition Eclectica stamp set EAB49
  • Grass stamp by Hobby Art from the Bee Kind set
  • Dotty circles stencil from a magazine cover gift, stencilled with Distress Inks in Wild Honey, Peacock Feathers and Shabby Shutters.



12 comments:

  1. A perfect and effective design for our current Allsorts theme Sarn, thaks so much for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done. I've got those circles and wondered where I got them from! Thanks also for sharing with us at Allsorts and following the optional theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, it's so unique, really like the stenciling. Hope you have a wonderful day!
    cindys-greencricut

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun stencil Sarn and the card turned out so beautifully! So glad you joined us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful composition of stamps and stencil from different places - they all come together perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice make, loving the numbers border

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like a lot! It reminds me of these summer days, where the sun and shade combine to make sparkles and shadows…….I think the heat has got to me 😂🥵🤣😘xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a clever use of the stamps and stencil, love the colours and design. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the simplicity of this one with the subtle stencilled detail. Perfect for the current theme on the Allsorts challenge. Thanks for joining us and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful mix of stamping and stencils, a lovely one layer card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, your stencilled background is gorgeous what a great gift from a magazine, love the stamped tree and grasses so beautifully done x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the background prettily coloured stencilling and a fun border with the numbers down the edge and the tree with the bits of grass beneath it makes a beautiful focal image...a terrific card Sarn. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.