Sunday, March 09, 2025

Sunday Snippets - Friends always

Hi Playmates!

Well - it's been a wonderfully sunny week in the Snippets Playground, but a tad cold, so it's still coats, scarves and mittens - until we get hot running around playing tag, or skipping with our ropes!

For my homework, I have a CAS card using up some of the snippets that were on my desk after grabbing a load of smaller pieces of card and getting busy with my Big Shot!

I'm also entering this card into the current Allsorts Challenge No. 818 where the optional theme is Clean And Simple (CAS). 

Card measures 4.75" square

Birds and branch chosen from
these selected snippets.

Details:

  • Everything on the card front is a snippet
  • Stampin' Up! Pool Party and So Saffron snippets of card were used to die cut the birds and branch which were then glued to the card front.
  • I think the 'Friends Always' sentiment is by Penny Black and is probably long retired. It was stamped in Pool Party ink.
  • Tiny birds die = "Resting Birds" by Memory Box (98527)

Di has published RESULTS from the previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire her top picks and discover which two lucky playmates won a prize. There's still nearly a week left to play in the current challenge if you haven't already done so.

17 comments:

  1. Sweet friendship card and the perfect way to use up some snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love those sweet birds xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can live with the woolies to get these lovely sunny days, been very welcome this week.

    A very stylish CAS creation, perfect for our current Allsorts challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous friendship card using those dinky little birds. This card fits the current Allsorts challenge so well - thanks for sharing it with us. Loved seeing the picture of your ready cut snippets - great selection 😊. Also a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your CAS birdie card and, what a glorious selection of snippets too ... can't wait to see what you make with the rest!

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty CAS card Sarn, the birdies are perfect for a friendship card xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely CAS card Sarn, such sweet little Resting Birds too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully CAS Sarn, just beautiful.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I forgot to say thank you for sharing your beautiful card in the Allsorts Challenge. xx

      Delete
  9. Looks beautiful and the colours combo is fab. A wonderful CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous CAS style card Sarn love the colours of the snippets you have used
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a terrific CAS card and such wonderful colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card for your homework Sarn, and your offer of a cuppa sounds most appealing, if only I could! (In realise that is)
    Shaz in Oz,x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Insert “real life” instead of “realise”, I’m sleep deprived. 😆

    ReplyDelete
  14. Huge apoligies for being late to the party Sarn! Gorgeous snippets card - that branch die is a keeper isn't it, I love mine! And i spy a st itting bunny in your snippets photo - are we having and Easter Egg in in the Playground this year? I have some bunny ears for Dudley!
    Hugs
    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute little silhouette birds on the branch...love it Sarn. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woolies have gone today Sarn a beautiful Spring day here today. This is perfectly CAS, I love the branch and the birds, a lovely sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.