Sunday, March 16, 2025

A little birdie told me . . .

Hi Playmates!

Di and I have been busy spring cleaning the treehouse and tidying up after you hooligans. There were a lot of empty glass bottles for some reason and the recycling bin is pretty full!

There's a brand new challenge to play along with over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND hosted by Miss Di for the next fortnight.

Here's my homework - yes, it's another bird card (and there are more to come because I die cut lots of birds from snippets)!!!

Card measures 4.75" square

The die cut snippets I selected the 2 birds from.

Details:

  • Unbranded bird dies from Temu used to cut some blue & grey snippets.
  • A stamp from the “Be Different” IndigoBlu set by Asia Marquet was used  to ground the birds - stamped in VFC Sand Dune ink.
  • Sentiment from a magazine cover gift long ago - part of a pair. Inside the card it says: "It's your birthday!"

So why not take a look at your own snippets and see what you can make . . . then come and play . . .  we're a friendly bunch. 

14 comments:

  1. Can't sleep so here I am! Love this card Sarn - the wonderful birds are brilliant - such fun and I love the little scene you've created! Like the sentiment conrinuing to the inside of the card as well! I'll be bringing an excused further cleaning cleaning duties note from my Mum - seeing as how I don't want to risk damaging my nails! Tee, hee!
    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Delete one of those iterations of the word cleaning and it should make more sense! x

      Delete
  2. Just offered up my services to Di, got a new steam cleaner. Always love birdie on card, your silhouette ones look like need items.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds are certainly busy recently, and you’ve been busy with yours, your card is a beauty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A smashing make, full of snippets and with the perfect "grounding" image too

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. These birds are so characterful and the grounding stamp is perfect. Well done with the Spring cleaning duties.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh Sarn so cute is your card l love these birdies and the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Birdies are so cute Sarn. Real life in the way of everything here at the mo so am sorry my visits have been few and far between. Thanks for visiting me and of course CASE away - I am very flattered! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great bird card Sarn.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful cards Sarn. Love the silhouette birds!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another brilliant birdie make Sarn, I love the stylish CAS look of this and the grounding stamp is perfect (I want one!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super CAS card, Sarn. I love how you’ve grounded the little birds.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. The die cut silhouette birds are so sweet and the grounding stamp is just perfect Sarn and a great complementary sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those birds, and the grounding stamp, so beautifully CAS. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.