Hi Playmates!
Well! What a smashing fortnight we've had over in the Playground, celebrating the 500th challenge - eating, drinking and generally making merry (especially with that Tequila Trifle! Hic!).
I'm hosting a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND for the next fortnight. This is your opportunity to use up your snippets (scraps/leftovers), then come over to the Playground for a 'show and tell' via Mr Linky.
For my homework I have a very CAS card in blue and grey, using just two snippets out of a pile that I die cut! I have a new set of bird dies (there are 9 different birds in the set), so expect to see lots more cards with birds on!
| A6 card |
Details:
- Both die cuts on the card front are snippets.
- SU Basic Grey card for the unbranded bird die.
- SU Pool Party card for the Heffy Doodle Stitched Rectangle die that the bird is grounded with.
- Have forgotten who made the sentiment (as it's such an old stamp), but I inked it up in matching SU colours.
- The set of 9 bird dies cost £2.20 from Temu (sorry Mr Holtz, it was just too tempting!).
Soon as I saw this I thought hope you'll link to Allsorts, so really pleased you have as it's just perfect, thank you.
ReplyDeleteB x
Clean, Simple, Delightful .. and a great use of snippets
ReplyDeleteHappy Snippet Day
Kathyk
The bird dies were certainly a lucky find and this super CAS card is perfect for the latest Allsorts challenge. Thank you for joining in
ReplyDeleteLove this card, I may steal your idea of grounding with a die cut, never thought of that before....every day is a crafty school day😄
ReplyDeleteFab CAS card Sarn, great bird die and I love how you reflected the colours of the image in the sentiment wording xx
ReplyDeleteA fabulous CAS design and great use of your snippets, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis silhouette die cut bird looks lovely sat on the turquoise blue stitched rectangle Sarn and the added sentiment in black and the turquoise coordinates beautifully. x
ReplyDeletel just love your card and the bird Die so cute Sarn great use of snippets and a lovely sentiment just saying Hello finishes your card of brilliantly x
ReplyDeleteA fab CAS card. I really like the use of the rectangle and the colour to ground the bird die.
ReplyDeletePerfect CAS snippets card Sarn - love the colours you used as well! Psst, I think the 'Hello' word is from the Hero Arts 'Truly Appreciated' set of sentiment stamps - a favourite set of you and me both!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xxx
Darling design for a CAS card, I like the colors and how the colored ink on hello matches the green rectangle!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm glad you shared with us at the Allsorts Challenge!
ReplyDeleteA fabulous CAS card and look forward to seeing more birds too.
ReplyDeleteKath x
Perfectly made CAS card--love this!
ReplyDeleteThis is a wonderfully designed CAS card Sarn, I love it. x
ReplyDelete