Saturday, January 04, 2025

A gift - in more ways than one!

A new challenge started at Allsorts today and runs for the next fortnight. There is a great theme of MATCHING PAIRS to play along with, or you can choose to enter under the Anything Goes option. Two prizes of Lavinia Stamps are on offer and you can enter up to 5 times now.

Earlier this week, I received Happy Mail from a good friend, which really cheered me up and inspired me to play (thanks, you know who you are!).

I made a card and a pair of tags using the same stamp and matching die.

My card measures 4.75" square

Matching tags - the right hand tag has 3 stacked presents!

Details:

Happy Mail!

Shown above is the sweet little present stamp and matching die that I used on both the card and the tags (so I suppose that could also cover the matching pairs theme!).

The card sentiment is by Visible Image, but the tag sentiment is old and I can't remember who made it. I used my favourite SU Island Indigo colour of ink, with a waterbrush, to colour the images. The tags were created with the SU Tag Topper punch (retired).

18 comments:

  1. Superb CAS card and tags Sarn, I love the colour you used, and the shading on those funky gifts is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful monochrome card and tags, love the stamp and die set.
    |Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card/tag combo and love the colour chosen too

    Happy "snowy" weekend - stay warm, stay safe

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely Sarn ! A great take on the' matching pairs'. Fabulous and colouring. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny Sarn, I think we both have the very same good friend! I so nearly used my own sets when making my snippets card for Sunday! Love yours in blue - so pretty.

    Hugs
    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup! Matching pairs!
    So simple, but effective!
    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card and tag for Allsorts Sarn, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute set! I love your matching card and tags, beautifully watercoloured xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant use of the matching stamp and die set and your card and tags match beautifully as well. ~Thank you for joining in at Allsorts

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW was für ein wunderschönes Set, die Karte ist ja schon traumhaft schön und so genial mit dem Schatten, liebe Sarn.

    Und die beiden passenden Geschenke-Tags sind zauberhaft.

    Liebe Sonntagsgrüße
    von Anke

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both your card and tags Sarn are gorgeous l like monochrome the gift die is just the right size and l like how you have stacked one of them beautiful as always x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely card and tag set Sarn and such a sweet stamp and die set too (another one for my wish list!). What tag die/punch have you used as I love the shaped top of it.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your email Sarn - I'll keep my eyes open for one of these punches! x

      Delete
  13. This is a sweet card and lovely matching tags. I see the tag has a slot rather than the usual hole, which makes for tying ribbon a whole lot easier imo.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet matching set! I love the CAS look of your design! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The card and matching tags you created are absolutely beautiful. I love the monochrome theme and the way you've used the stamp and die set. The shading on the gifts is brilliant, and the watercolouring adds such a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's a fantastic matching pair!! Very pretty in that shade of blue. Thank you for bringing them along to Allsorts. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH! I love those parcels and the sentiment, a beautiful card Sarn, I also love the colour and those wonderful layered tags, Fab work x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.