Sunday, January 28, 2024

Sunday Snippets!

Hi Playmates!

I have a card for you today, using a floral image called Poppy Bloom by Hobby Art. I love this image and should use it more often! 

My thanks to Jules for the info on the stamp name & maker - which I had forgotten at the original time of posting this blog page. 😘

THE DETAILS:

  • First, I trimmed a larger white snippet to fit the card front, then stamped the floral image on to it.
  • The flowers were watercoloured. Once the image was dry, I added some Signo glittery pen lines (not showing up in the photo of course!)
  • The Visible Image sentiment (from their very useful Birthday Wishes set) was stamped below the main image.
  • Next I cut into a fresh A4 sheet of SU Rich Razzleberry to make a mount for the central panel.
  • Glued it all together and added it to the card front. 

Over in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND, I have published RESULTS from my previous challenge, so please hop over to admire the top picks and discover which 2 lucky playmates won the prize bundles.

24 comments:

  1. Love this one Sarn! It’s a pretty stamp, made even prettier by your watercolouring and the colours you’ve chosen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great water colouring for this pretty, clean and fresh image - love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty card Sarn and great watercolouring. Woodware maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too wondered whether it might be a woodware image. Whoever it's by, it's a smashing make and lovely colours too

    Have an amazing day yourself!

    Happy Snippet Day

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love this flower, shame you cant remember who it's by, I will be checking out woodware later, as per other people's suggestions....I need some colouring lessons from you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sarn, love the image and the fab water coloured look.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Sarn is your card the floral image is beautiful and the colours used too lovely layout x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this Sarn and your painting of that flower is superb. Like the others I think it is a Woodware stamp...very pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like how you colored those pretty flowers and the greeting is perfect! I wish you an amazing day as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, beautiful card Sarn! I'm pretty sure I too have this stamp lurking - it's a long while since I used it. The name of the maker is on the tip of my tongue but an pretty sure it isn't Woodware. The oldies are often our real treasures!!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Sarn and such a pretty stamp too.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and flowers,love the watercolouring.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bellissima colorazione Sarn, hai reso quel timbro così elegante!!! Card adorabile!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really beautiful floral card Sarn and gorgeous colors to go with the pretty image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This lovely stamp is so delicate and beautiful and your water colouring of it makes for a gorgeous card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a great floral image and I love how you colored it! PS--of course you can case my stenciled card! Gina K did the video and she says people are free to case anything she makes. My card is a case of my friend's. Everyone does something a little different and that's the joy of having crafty friends for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just beautiful and a great CAs layout.

    ReplyDelete
  18. A really lovely card as always Sarn.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Sarn

    Your card is gorgeous .. .. .. the image is by Hobby Art Stamps "Poppy Bloom" .. .. .. but I only know because I have it. LOL!!!

    Don't think I have ever coloured mine in pink! It looks lovely!

    Hope you are having a good week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad Jules could help with the name and brand of the stamp Sarn. It's lovely and very pretty in pink. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    PS An exciting parcel arrived in the post today and I haven't stopped hopping about with excitement all day!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW so beautiful, I love your watercolouring.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such prettily coloured poppy flowers using this super Hobby Art stamp Sarn, and the rich dark blue makes a fabulous frame. x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Even better IRL...... thanks so much it's beautiful xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. A beautiful flower and sentiment, love your colouring too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.