Saturday, July 22, 2023

Happy Birthday Dudley!

Hi there Playmates

I've a hand-drawn card for you today in honour of Playground Pup Dudley - whose birthday is today!

The little dog was drawn on a white snippet, then mounted onto other snippets of card and designer paper. The sentiment is a stamp by Uniko.

5½" x 5½" card base

Unfortunately, I can't say the little dog was my own design . . . I copied him from a card photo I found on Pinterest by Susan Raihala. The dog's name is Newton and he's a discontinued stamp by Hero Arts.

The card picture I copied from

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE DUDLEY DOG!

16 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest way to celebrate Dudley's birthday and your hand drawn pooch is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun to make a card for Dudley Sarn.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A sweet doggy card for a sweet birthday dog - great drawing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well! Aren't you a clever Gal? I love your little dog, he's so cute. He looks great on your beautiful card Sarn.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a talented drawer, darling birthday card for Dudley!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun card happy birthday Dudley
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a really special make for a special pup - Happy Birthday Dudders!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card to celebrate a special little dogs birthday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...Che dolce questa card e ancora più dolce è il tuo pensiero, Sarn!!! Il cagnolino è disegnato benissimo e anche se non è della stessa razza canina di Dudley, la sua espressione ci somiglia davvero tantissimo!! Bravissima!
    Buon Compleanno Dudley!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw Sarn, I just spotted this! How lovely of you to write this post - and sure enough, Dudley did the nose dabs inspection of his card when we gave it to him - then immediately begged for one of the chew sticks! Bless you. And happy woofs from Dudley.xx

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love this Sarn and dare I say I think your drawing is better than the original xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww Sarn your cards are super cute and your drawing is stunning Newton is a great stamp love the background too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A super cute card for Dudley!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely Dudley! Great CAs card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a triumph my artistic fren! That little dog has the cutest expression and is adorable. I'm sure Dudley appreciated being celebrated! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.