Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Anyone for some cake?

Hi Gang

I decided to play along with the current ALLSORTS CHALLENGE 737 where Brenda has added a mood board for inspiration. I picked the colour pink and the cake stand from the mood board and made the card shown below:

An A6 sized card

Details:

  • Cake stand = wooden stamp by Stampendous called Tiers of Treats
  • Pink ink = Distress Oxide Kitsch Flamingo (heat embossed with clear EP)
  • Sentiment = a very old photopolymer stamps, possibly by Woodware!
  • Daisy die = Leane Creatief.
  • Daisy gem = by Julie Hickey
  • Main image mounted onto fake "kraft card" that is really packaging!

16 comments:

  1. A perfect take on the mood board Sarn and such an elegant card at that, thank you so much for joining in with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great pink card inspired by the mood board

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Bring it on - this looks lovely and very yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this CAS card. Very pretty indeed.
    Hugs, Mariann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the CAS card and pretty in pink cake stand
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That flower accent goes perfectly with that cake tray, and I love the "fake" kraft card! Well done! Yes please to a cupcake with a cherry on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes please l will take cake anytime and l just love how yours is looking on your card is so pretty Sarn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card, love the pink Deborah.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I pressed comment too quickly, of course I knew it was you Sarn, even if you are in disguise!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely!!! I have never thought to stamp the cake stand in pink, well done as it looks gorgeous and so cool! Love the daisy added with the centre gem, it's a perfect accent!
    Hugs
    Oh sorry, I forgot to write in Italian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super CAS card Sarn and a great take on the mood board. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delicious make Sarn in every way!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card Sarn. Elegant, CAS and such a perfect take on the mood board.

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Now I feel peckish! Lovely card

    Happy Friday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  15. YES PLEEEEASE! Oh, was that just a rhetorical question?!
    I love this image - what a treat that cake stand of goodies would be in real life! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.