Sunday, June 25, 2023

New Snippets Playground Challenge: 25th June to 8th July

Hi Playmates

I simply adore this  cute little bunny from the Aall & Create stamp set "Up, Up & Away" (#467). You could easily miss him as the stamp set's artwork obscures his face!

He's quite tiny, so I was able to stamp him onto a couple of very small white snippets in order to colour then cut him out with scissors. Full disclosure . . . I used a black pen with a very fine nib to give him a smile as well as adding the inside ear bit that I've coloured pink!

ATC - made entirely with snippets of card and designer paper.
Added a sticker sentiment.

And now for a second piece of homework using the same bunny stamp with additional pen work as detailed above!

A6 card using the circle snippets shown in the following photo.
Finished off with an Aall & Create sentiment (can't remember which set!)

The snippets pile that the card & ATC came from.
No, your eyes do not deceive you . . . you may have already
seen this photo - because I made a few projects from the pile!

There's a new challenge to join in with over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND with yours truly in charge for the next fortnight. Why not use up some snippets and come over to play?

19 comments:

  1. These are stunning, like the cute images and the message on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely artwork with this cute bunny, he does have a lovely smile :) , lots of lovely snippets used too! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super cards Sarn, I love your little bunny. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're not wrong, that IS an adorable little bunny, and two fabulous snippet makes with him too, cracking work, Sarn

    Happy Sunday to you and your readers

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are certainly making maximum use of your lovely snippets - such an interesting pile to work with. That rabbit is adorable and a bit quirky - love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect way to showcase the Bunny and loving the background on the first.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable bunny SRn, and amazing use of snippet backgrounds once more. I wish I could keep all my teeny snippets like you do, but I haven’t the imagination to use them all and anyways I couldn’t House them … but your backgrounds are always so inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cuties are both your cards Sarn the background is gorgeous as is the image such a cute bunny .....see you on the swings x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great pieces of homework. The backgrounds look wonderful and the cute bunny is so lovely. See you in the playground later in the week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card,love the cute bunny and the background on the first one.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just adore your snippets works Sarn, you have a great eye for the little things and the details! The bunny looks adorable with your added details and love both the ATC and the CAS!!
    I have to put my hands on my pile of snippets and bits&bobs, now!! You are always so inspiring!!
    Opppsss... Scusa se ho scritto in inglese, ormai mi viene automatico!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. What delightful ATC and card Sarn! Super way to use up snippets too. The way you used the circles on the card is such a clever idea - perfect to showcase a little image. That little bunny is utterly adorable - I do love the smiles you added.

    Happy Sunday!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I need a class in using my snippets, I do not have the skills as you do to create such lovely backgrounds from leftover pieces. These are fab!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love this cute little bunny sand the ways you used him! I'm hard-pressed to select a favorite of this two adorable makes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That bunny is adorbs. Fab cards. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card and ATC, I love your backgrounds and the cute little bunny.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw these are both soooooo cute! Love the little bunny and the sentiments are perfect! Such a fab snippets job too. Take care. Hugs xxx๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can see why you adore this little bun Sarn! Two very inspiring pieces of artwork here :) Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.