Sunday, April 02, 2023

Sarn on Sunday!

Hi Gang!

I recently swapped some Happy Mail with a lovely blog buddy (thank you so much, you know who you are!).

The following ATC is the first thing I made, using just half of a pretty sunflower that was in the Happy Mail.

All I had to do was stamp a grungy background onto a snippet of white card for the ATC base, then add the sunflower (coloured with Promarkers). The Small Talk sticker finished it off. I also inked around the ATC edges with a black ink pad.

First sunflower ATC measuring 2.5" x 3.5"

I was so pleased with the first sunflower ATC that I made another, with a very similar background and the other half of the original flower - although they were made on different days! 

2nd Sunflower ATC measuring 2.5" x 3.5"

If you're curious to know what I received in the swap, here it is in all its glory! That little lot will keep me occupied for quite a while! 

All the wonderful items received from my blog buddy .

Over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND there's a new challenge to enter, with yours truly in charge for the next fortnight. Why not use up some of your snippets then come and play? You can even join in with the game of Tag that's going on!

25 comments:

  1. Ooh Sarn I love these ATC’s .. the flower is really fab for this purpose, and I always love your backgrounds, you incorporate so much interest!
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I said over at the Playground I absolutely love your homework Sarn, colours, design, all tick the right boxes with me.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful collection of so useful 'bits' from your blog buddy - so good to have like minded friends isn't it 😉. The two ATC's are super and a brilliant idea to stretch the sunflower into two projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW Sarn your sunflowers ATCs are so beautiful, I love your backgrounds and your design.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally stunning ATCs Sarn! Glorious colours used too. What a lovely haul from your blog buddy.

    Hugs
    Di xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Due meravigliose ATCs Sarn, è stata una grande idea tagliare il girasole a metà ed abbinarlo con i tuoi meravigliosi sfondi grunge!! Mi piacciono molto entrambe!
    Sono sicura che con quelle forme tagliate farai tantissimi lavori meravigliosi! :)
    Io invece potrei attaccarli tutti su un'unica card! LOL :D :D
    Un abbraccio, buona Domenica!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful ATC Sarn, I love it.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just loving the artsy look to both these cards, and I like the sentiments on each one. Very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just dropped by to read about your card and sign up as a follower, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful sunflower ATC's and what a great bunch of goodies sent to you by a blog buddy...I think the stamped images are all Chocolate Baroque and very pretty, and love the grungy background you made to go with the sunflower...perfect Sarn! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning card l love the print background on this card as much as l liked your other card you did with the sunflower totally stunning as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous ATC! Aren't crafty friends the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely ATC.

    A happy mail Swap? That sounds like fun. I love the pretty snowflakes and flowers. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful sunflower cards. I do love their centres.
    It's always lovely to exchange some Happy Mail with someone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. These look fab, I would never think of making a card like this, I find it hard to do grungy, yours looks great, xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your sunflower ATCs are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your sunflower artworks are awesome Sarn, love how you use one for two, and the backgrounds so different, love the colours too. Wow that stash will keep you busy! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous ATCs and backgrounds love the sunflowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  19. You received such fun goodies in your happy mail swap! And you used the sunflower so beautifully! Your ATC's turned out so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are fab. So much detail in a small space too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two fabulously detailed ATC's, love the backgrounds you have created for this wonderful sunflower image. Looks as if you will have hours of play with the rest of the Happy Mail package too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally fabulous makes and what a lovely haul of bits and bobs too

    Sorry to be so late tot he party but, again, your post didn't pop up in my reading list! DOH! Clad I checked!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sarn, I don't know if you tagged me or not. If you did, I'll know right? I'm looking. I know you're chasing people. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  24. These ATCs are mini works of art Sarn and what a wonderful haul in your happy mail - you'll have loads of fun with that little lot! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love these so colourful and such great backgrounds. what an amazing pile of goodies too. I shall look forward to seeing what you make with them all xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.