Sunday, April 16, 2023

Sarn on Sunday!

Hi Playmates

There's a new challenge ready and waiting for you over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND with Miss Di in charge for the next fortnight.

Here's my homework:

Dinky little gift cards measuring approx 2.5" square - made from long thin white snippets.

Some of the snippets used to decorate with.

After all the eggcitement(!) of Easter and the game of Tag . . . I think I'll have a little quiet time up in the Treehouse. There are still a few Hot Cross Buns left over . . . I'll toast them to make them seem fresher, then add lashings of butter! YUMMY! 

21 comments:

  1. Lovely little gift cards Sarn! The torn paper looks great with the cute flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a creative way of using some of your snippets to make these super little gift cards. Just imagine that some people would have actually thrown out those lovely scraps but we know better than that don't we 😉. Still some mileage in what you have left too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely WILL get some more snippets out the remains in the photo, don’t you worry Val!!!

      Delete
  3. A gold star for coming up with three this week Sarn.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little cards Sarn and a great use of snippets. I can’t resist a toasted hot cross bun with lashings of butter. I’m on my way over. So please keep one for me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a glorious collection of snippetiness! Lovely colours and textures

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very sweet little cards Sarn - I love that colour scheme and the torn paper design.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little gift cards and torn strips-enjoy the hot cross buns.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’ll come and share your toasted hot cross buns! Gorgeous dinky cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous snippets cards Sarn and I recognise the one you sent me. I've upcycled the lovely wrapping paper you sent with my giveaway and used it for my homework in the playground!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, what great little cards you've made from your snippets! Great papers colors and designs on each of them! Enjoy those hot cross buns even if they are a wee bit stale :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great use of snippets, Sarn, your cards are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great little set of cards.
    Love hot cross buns with lots of butter but my waistline doesn't, xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully put together with lovely designs and colour mixes. Such great little cards.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous little gift cards Sarn, some lovely snippets, top of the class, and the toasted bun was yummy, now got butter all down my chin! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very stylish set and that large flower looks useful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely fabulous gift cards Sarn and what a great way to use up snippets xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore a tiny gift card Sarn and these are so pretty! Might have to pop round for a hot cross toasted bun to keep my strength up!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very cute way of using up tiny snippets. I do like tiny cards. I'm definitely up for hot cross buns if they haven't all been snaffled. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous little cards, perfect for attaching to a gift, leaving for someone to find and so many ideas for these!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dinky-sized cards are perfect to attach to a gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.