Hi Playmates
I have a card full of hearts for today's homework (plus an extra piece of homework at the end of this post!).
![]() |
| 5" x 5" card base |
![]() | ||
| My white snippets - some liberally applied with Paper Artsy Magenta Infusions. |
- I cut an A4 piece of 300 gsm white card to measure 10" x 5", then scored and folded it in half to make a 5" x 5" card base.
- I had been messing about with Magenta PaperArtsy Infusions powder - testing it out on a few white snippets (see above photo). One of the experimental 4" square snippets was mounted onto a 4¼" square of black card, which was in turn stuck to the card front with double sided tape.
- Inspired by Asia Marquet's video, I had a go at doodling my own lovehearts, which I cut out and stuck to the card front with foam pads.
- I put a sentiment on the inside, leaving the card front to speak for itself!
- A matching envelope was made by adding another of the Infusions snippet strips and a heart to the envelope front.
And while I was at it, I made another anniversary card using up one of the other pink snippets shown in the picture above, along with a heart that was punched from a black snippet of card and another doodled heart. On this card, I added extra doodling around the border and a Clearly Besotted anniversary sentiment to the card front.
Miss Di has posted the Results of Challenge 448 HERE and there's still nearly a week to go for the current SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND CHALLENGE where the prize on offer is two sets of dies.




Both turned out really well Sarn. Pleased to see something using PA Infusions as they sent me some and confess I've not tried them out yet.
ReplyDeleteB x
Two simply splendid makes, that's a gorgeous infusion colour and some great doodling too matey and, surprise surprise - your post showed up in my feed this morning too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday
Kathyk
Wow Sarn! What fabulous cards, and the vibrant pink is delicious. Great doodling too.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xx
2 fab makes Sarn, love the CAS style with the vibrant background, and the doodled hearts look really great
ReplyDeletePauline xx
That hot pink color makes great backgrounds for your lovey dovey cards! They both turned out great!
ReplyDeleteVery arty - love your doodled hearts, they are so stylish. Great colour too and the effect with the white space is fab.
ReplyDeleteA lovely CAS style on both projects using that fabulous magenta colour.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
Gorgeous cards, Sarn. I love the colour and your doodling is fabulous, as usual. xx
ReplyDeleteTwo stunning cards Sarn, I love the colour and the doodle hearts.
ReplyDeleteSue xx
Fabulous cards Sarn - great doodled hearts too.
ReplyDeleteKath x
These doodled hearts are fabulous and they sit so well on the magenta background. The second card is brilliant as well and thanks for the link to the doodling.
ReplyDeleteTwo beautiful pieces of work love the card Sarn l like the hearts and the splash of your pink background is stunning nice too that you made a matching envelope xx
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, great backgrounds and designs. I needed some inspiration for anniversary cards.
ReplyDeleteWow Sarn these are gorgeous, love the hot pink and awesome doodling! Xxx
ReplyDeleteThat Magenta Infusion is an amazing colour, and such beautiful effects you obtained! Your doodling on the hearts looks fabulous and both the cards are warm and so sweet!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Two beautiful smooshed backgrounds to go with these really pretty scribbled edge hearts Sarn, and love the black and white with the pink, and a lovely doodled edge which you added on the second. x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Sarn. Love the backgrounds!
ReplyDeleteFabulous infusions backgrounds Sarn and what fabulous doodled hearts! I am inspired! Vicky xxx
ReplyDelete