Sunday, April 09, 2023

Easter in the Snippets Playground.

Hi Playmates

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL.

It's Sunday morning and we're halfway through the current challenge at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Last week's game of Tag was great fun, but I'm worn out now, chasing round after you all! Hope you have your best Easter bonnet on for the Parade later!

My latest homework is a friendship card, made for someone special who I thought needed a hug - so I sent her a paper one, as I couldn't give her one in person:

Card measures 4½" x 4½"

The snippets used to create the above card.

Card details:

  • Lawn Fawn GIANT "Friend" die - cut four times (once from patterned paper and thrice more from white card snippets). All four sentiments were glued together to create a dimensional stack, then added to the card front. I was careful to retain the "fall out" from the patterned paper die cut so that it could be stuck back in place. 
  • Ancient (but adored) flower punch for the 3 flowers.
  • Craftwork Cards "Card Candi" for the flower centres.

Di has published the RESULTS from her previous challenge, so please hop over to the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND to admire the top picks and discover who won the prize.

PS: Did you see that I'm having a little Easter giveaway HERE? Please feel free to enter.

18 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you as well Sarn and a pretty card as well, sure it will cheer.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a smashing make it is, a hug in an envelope, I'm sure your pal will have been delighted to receive it too

    Happy Easter to you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Sarn. I love the effect of the raised sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card Sarn will definitely cheer up your friend its just what they needed its gorgeous enjoy your Easter Sunday after your chasing us all in the playground xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buona Pasqua, Sarn!! Una deliziosa e dolcissima card per la persona a cui hai pensato, sicuramente le strapperai un sorriso! I fiori con i card candy al centro risaltano così bene, e il sentiment ha una dimensione favolosa! Mi piace che hai usato la stessa carta patterned dello sfondo, è ancora più dolce!
    Ho visto che hai giocato al gioco dei tag ma non ho ben capito come si fa :D
    Ho anche visto due belle sorprese per me allo Snippets Playground e oggi saltello come un coniglio felice!! :D
    Un abbraccio, spero che oggi il sole brilli nel tuo pezzo di cielo! Abbi una gioiosa Pasqua!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Easte Sarn, what a kind thought for your friend, I’m sure it will cheer her up , love the combo of the large die and flowers.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pretty hug card and Happy Easter to you too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely card Sarn, I'm sure your friend will appreciate it.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This polka dotted card with those pretty flowers is sure to delight any friend! So cute! Happy Easter to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love polka dots and these are lovely on a card! Happy Easter, Sarn!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving the delicate colours you used in this gorgeous dotty design! The perfect hug! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a gorgeous card, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a lovely Easter, Sarn! Such a sweet card that will surely give a big lift to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty card Sarn, cleverly put together, so sweet, as are you 😍xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you had a lovely Easter and not too much chocolate :o)
    A lovely card for your friend, I'm sure that she felt supported and loved when receiving it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  17. How lovely of you to send this beautiful card Sarn, I know the recipient would have loved it. Sorry I've not been around, I hope to be more regular now.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great use of snippets on this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.