Hi Playmates
It's Sunday morning and time for new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND where Miss Di is in charge for the next fortnight.
Here's my homework:
![]() |
| A6 card |
![]() |
| The pile of snippets I made the card from. Some were added inside the card! |
It's been a chilly week in the UK, so Di and I have been busy in the Playground Treehouse - making copious mugs of hot chocolate for everyone. Extra marshmallows ARE available, plus, if you "nod me the wink" I'll see what kind of moonshine is hiding in my satchel to give you an extra boost! LOL! x


Pretty card Sarn, like how you used the flower with the flourish, it looks like the flower is dancing. Think I recognise that colour 😉, great use of your snippets, but being nosey I want to see inside 😂😂😂xxx
ReplyDeleteIf you thought the colour was Wisteria Wonder - you thought right!!!! Can’t show the inside as it’s already been sent to someone! Soz x
DeleteExcellent elegant homework Sarn and take this as my "wink". Play tour cards right and you might get an invite to the Spring opening of our treehouse, it's been closed for Winter.
ReplyDeleteB x
Love this CAS card Sarn, such a pretty colour. Like Lesley, I’m nosey too. How did you decorate the inside? 🤣 xx
ReplyDeleteFrom memory, I added the other die cut swirl and one of the punched flowers. Should have taken a photo before I sent it!!! X
DeleteSuper homework handed in this week - a great CAS result using your snippets
ReplyDeleteOh, this is a so elegant and sweet CAS! Absolutely love the stitched obtuse angle with that flourish and the cute flower! Well done with your homework, great use of your snippets!
ReplyDeleteHugs, have a lovely Sunday!
A beautiful card sarn, I love the colourway.
ReplyDeleteSue xx
So beautiful and elegant! Love the sketch!
ReplyDeleteDelightful snippet make today Miss Sarn - I'll see you very soon for a hot choccie and YES to the marshmallows!
ReplyDeleteKathyk
Very stylish CAS card Sarn, and what a gorgeous shade of blue
ReplyDeletePauline xx
Gorgeous card - as I already squealed! I can take a piccie of the inside front part to satisfy the 'peepers' - will be tomorrow now as the light has faded. Just let me know and you can do an additional post as a follow up! I adore this card!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Di xxx
Gorgeous make, simple yet so effective.
ReplyDeleteI still have some snippets of the Wisteria Wonder too and boy they sure did make a wonderful CAS card! I just LOVE this design! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSarn as always your card is gorgeous l love the colour and layout gorgeous cut out flower too see you at the playground for lots of fun xx
ReplyDeleteOH! What a wonderful design and a gorgeous card Sarn, I love the dies and how you used them. Beautiful colour too. Sorry, I can't make it to the Playhouse, it's raining too much to leave my desk and I don't want to get wet!
ReplyDeleteFaith x
Beautiful CAS card . Xxx
ReplyDeleteWhat brilliant use of those little snippets, just gorgeous and so perfectly CAS xx
ReplyDeleteSuch a fresh, clean look & love the angle on the printed paper! Great card! I'll be over for one of those mugs of hot chocolate & you can go ahead & add the extra marshmallows! We actually have a little bit of snow in the forecast this week, but I'll believe it when I see it. The little snowdrops are already blooming in the neighbor's flower bed!
ReplyDeleteI'm playing catch up again - is it REALLY so long before I visited?! You have made some gorgeous cards and I am enjoying my browse through the gallery. This one is fabulously CAS and elegant and a cracking use of those snippets as always. Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDelete