Hello Playmates!
Miss Di is hosting a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND which has reverted to "anything goes" as long as you use up your snippets (please let her know what snippets you used). She has a lovely card to show you and there's a fab prize up for grabs.
My homework is below:
![]() |
| 5" square card |
- Gelli print snippet mounted onto a dark blue snippet then attached to card front.
- Retro flower punched out from a white snippet.
- Piece of Craftwork Cards Card Candi added to flower centre.
- Sentiment stamped in blue ink to finish the card off.
The UK is set for another heatwave in the coming week, so I shall be packing a swimming cossie and towel in my satchel in order to whizz down the slide straight into the paddling pool, then dry off and go snag an ice cream cocktail in the shade of the Playground Treehouse! Come and join me if you dare!

It may only be a small snippet Sarn, but there's such intensity of colour in it. Such a stylish CAS creation and so wish I was brave enough as it's lovely.
ReplyDeleteB x
Oooh what a lovely background snippet you used for your card - really ROCKS!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday
Kathyk
Super CAS card making use of some of your snippets - nice to see a card candi and to know I can't be the only person with hundreds (possibly thousands) of them 🤣. See you later for ice cream cocktails
ReplyDeleteYour little piece of gelli print is fabulous Sarn, and love how the cute flower with the card candi centre pops from it!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and see you soon for a yummy ice cream cocktail! :)
Simple and beautiful! Love the gelli prnt and sweet retro flower! I will be along to join the Snippets challenge soon!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous card Sarn! Lovely snippet of the gelli print and the flower is such a perfect addition!
ReplyDeleteHugs - and a cuddle from PP!!
Di xx
Very funky CAS card Sarn … brilliant use of a snippet that’s got loads of interest - love it !
ReplyDeletePauline xx
Absolutely gorgeous card Sarn l just love the flower and the gelli print is amazing so creative....l have just has my cocktail and it was yummy will be there again next time quite tipsy lol xx
ReplyDeleteI'm not surprised that you want to use every last snippet of that gorgeous gelli print Sarn! The modern flower makes a great contrast with it. I'll be getting out my cossie with the little skirt attached (remember those?!!) and maybe we could do a bit of synchronised swimming? (It might get ever so slightly less synchronised after the ice cream cocktails!!) Hope you are enjoying the sunshine :) Hugs, Vicky xxx
ReplyDeleteAwesome snippets card! Fab gelli plate background for the wonderful flower. Its good to see you using card candy. I have loads and never think to use it! I will sit in the shade eating my ice cream cocktail! No energy to play in the paddling pool but will be happy to eat the ice cream 😋 Take! Take care xxx
ReplyDeleteOH! What a wonderful and very elegant card Sarn, it really is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteFaith x
A gorgeous CAS card design. I have yet to use my Gelli plate, finding it a bit daunting so I must set aside a time to play and see how I get on.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
Nice gelli print snippet and the simple flower looks fab with the CAS design.
ReplyDeleteIce cream cocktails you say...!
Such a striking card, great Gelli print, I need to pull mine out do some more playing.
ReplyDeleteFor a small snippet that packs a punch! Lovely depth of colour and the flower is sooooo sweet xxx
ReplyDeleteI love the rich, deep color of this card with that great little flower and candi center! What a fun way to say thank-you! Our heat wave broke for a few days and we're enjoying it but the heat will be back again soon I'm sure! Keeping that ice cream handy :)
ReplyDelete