Sunday, July 24, 2022

Sunday Snippets

Hi Playmates

Guess what? A new fortnight of fun has started over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND where I'm back in charge and there's still a Christmas theme going on! Expect plenty of Summertime Cocktails - and if you want a recipe - just hop on over to the Playground to find one!

For today's homework, I took inspiration from Carol L's post HERE and got out my SU trees stamp set and co-ordingating punch.

Here's my snippets homework:


Snippets of white card, stamped and punched out.
For the smaller triangles, I didn't insert the punch
as far into the tree image as I did for the whole tree.

So why not grab some of your festive snippets, create a little project and enter your own piece of homework? There's a lovely bundle of Christmas prizes on offer to one lucky winner.

15 comments:

  1. Great card Sarn! I love the green and turquoise with those lovely trees! Smashing sentiment stamp too!

    Annovver Mai Dai for me pleaaaash, hic!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you backed the trees with the large snowflake, and made ickle trees, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card using those tree stamps and punch, good idea for getting smaller trees too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab make, loving your colour choice and that snowflake looks terrific in the background

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! LOVE it!! Amazing snippets card with your punch and coordinating stamp!! I haven't punches+stamps, (only dies+stamps) but I think this is just a must to use up quickly some snippets!!! My friend Carol L is always so inspiring and clever, I too keep inspirations from her works! :)
    Love the stencilled background that adds a lot of interest to the little festive wood! Beautiful font of the sentiment too!
    Hugs, see you for a cocktail for sure!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm truly honored that I inspired you to make this card! Actually, I wasn't even aware that I had a matching stamp set to this tree punch until I read a comment and discovered I had it too, so I made a few more cards with the combo! LOL I really like that snowflake in the background too! Great job with your snippets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card and i love the very elegant sentiment stamp.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Sarn. I love the background you've created for the lovely trees. Thanks again for the cocktail recipes. You're certainly persuading us all to get merry for the Christmas theme over in the Playground. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's another better late than never visit Sarn, lovely inspiration as always.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarn your card is gorgeous what a great way to use up snippets and the background snowflake is brilliant just love it all .....enjoyed the cocktails so much l am coming back for more enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another fabulous way to use up snippets Sarn as always your card is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card Sarn ... love how you have created dimension with the tress on the fab background - they really look 3D!
    Hugs
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I Love your use of the large snowflake as a background feature for your trees Sarn. Another inspiring use of the old snippets too! I'll see you across at the playground - I've been digging up at the allotment so mine's a large one!! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. You make the card look deceptively easy Sarn, a lovely creation, well done you.. thanks for your visit too. Will bring some of the cold from Downunder for the treehouse pool, truly is cold here at mo. Rugged up heater on and still cold. Think it’s off to bed.
    Thanks for Sharing, God bless and keep you safe, and all those you love, hugs Shaz in Oz.x

    {Wonderful Words of Life - Shaz in Oz}
    {Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.