Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Blessings to my blog friends

Hi blog pals

When I count my blessings . . . I count you twice.

Please accept this card as a token of my gratitude for taking the time and trouble to pop in, take a look at what I've been up to and leaving your comments.

I want you to know that you mean a lot to me, and this card is by way of a thank you for visiting and keeping me company in blog land, come what may.

THANKS xxx

21 comments:

  1. Hi Sarn! Long time no visit, sorry 😞 I love your card! It’s beautifully simple 😁💕Hope you’re well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and a great sentiment. I think most of us do really appreciate the many blog friends who take time to visit and comment - a happy community even though there are fewer bloggers these days than in the past - shame ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely card and sentiment and I LOVE your chosen colour/image/stencil.

    Fab post too matey, it IS lovely that people stop and comment on our blogs, isn't it?

    Happy Wednesday to you and your readers

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Sarn and a lovely post. I certainly appreciate all my blog friends. I haven’t forgotten how supportive you all were when Roy was so ill. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card Sarn is absolutely gorgeous look of simplicity about it and thank you for showing it enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Sarn .. very classy and effective. I love visiting your blog it is so inspiring, and it’s also great to chat 😀❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Sarn and sentiment too..aahhhh. I like the stenciling behind your flower too. Blog friends mean a lot. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarn, thanks for say thanks :D But we all us love having blog pals and followers that spend a bit of time to look at our works and leave a kind comment. We all are in the same boat :D You have had a kind thought making this beautiful CAS card for us. Love the contrast by the grey dotted stencil and the orange cute flowers! Fabulous sentiment as well!!
    Hugs, have a lovely day and thank you for leave always comments on my blog too!
    Alice xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Sarn and blessings to you too for your lovely posts and great humour!
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Blessings to you too Sarn. I love this gorgeous CAS card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. AW! So kind of you, it's always a pleasure to pop in and see your marvellous work. (Especially now I've found the Reading List. After 12 years!)
    Hope you enjoyed your day in the Playground with lots of friends.
    By the way, I LOVE this gorgeous card.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card and such a special thank you to all your blog buddies ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely creation and great sentiment, and thank YOU :) love the pop of orange xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm rather late to the party but so pleased I saw not only your stylish card but lovely post as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, dear Sarn! What a beautiful card and beautiful words from a beautiful lady! I love the stencilling behind the flowers! I don't seem to blog as much any more so I don't do a lot of blog visiting either. I'm getting my Rudolph Day card ready today so I'm hoping I'll have a blog post up later today or tomorrow. Sending hugs and well wishes from Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow what a lovely idea to have a gratitude card and I really like how perfect it is with a splash of colour - hope you have a fab day :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just LOVE this design with that great stenciling behind the pretty image! A fabulous sentiment too - and I also count YOU among my blessings as well! LOVE this card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Aw Sarn, a lovely card and such beautiful words! I think we would all be a bit lost without our lovely blogging friends. Pondering here, did you stencil first or afterwards? Hmm. I need to play more!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ahh! You are lovely Sarn - and thank goodness for you! Love this design with the burst of orange against that fade out background and that wonderful sentiment. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm just playing catch up so only just seen this. It's so pretty and a great design with the pop of orange. Thanks for the thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.