Wednesday, June 01, 2022

A Little Zine!

Hi Peeps

I recently attended a mixed media workshop with Floss Nicholls of Floss Workshop Art.

Floss has lots of fabulous ideas and inspiration and I was lucky enough to attend one of her Zine Workshops. Zines are little handmade booklets. 

We used the gelli plate and lots of paint, stencils and stamping. It was GREAT FUN and very inspiring. The two hours just flew by! When I got home I added some doodling, washi tape and more stencilling!

I still need to make a couple of tags to go inside the two pockets that are available.

Here are some pictures of my finished Zine:

The front cover

Pages 1 & 2

Pages 3 & 4

Pages 5 & 6

The back cover - where I used Floss's logo
as a memento of the workshop.

Floss is lovely and I hope to attend more of her workshops at a later date. 

13 comments:

  1. Great work - I can tell that you had a wonderful inky, painty time at this workshop

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I have just one word to say to you on the subject of your "zine" - GORGEOUS!

    Happy June matey

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a keepsake! Wonderful pages, quotes, and lots of memories to treasure through the years. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to do a workshop! I like the metallic impression that I get with these colours and designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This booklet is amazing! I didn't knew the name "Zine". However there is a lot to see, amazing stencilled details and doodling. Love the touch of washi tapes and the sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing, great work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! I love these pages Sally, wonderful work.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooops sorry I called you Sally, I of course meant YOU! slip of the keyboard and too quick with the enter key! Solly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow this is absolutely beautiful Sarn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super make Sarn, short and sweet as on table away for the wedding.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh Sarn, your zine is utterly fabulous! Fascinating work!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous work, I love the stamps and the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.