Sunday, June 12, 2022

Snippets Playground Challenge 430

Hi Playmates

It's Sunday morning and time for a new challenge over at the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND where Di is hosting. So, I'm grabbing my satchel and skipping over there to hand in my homework!

My homework is an A6 card with an 
embossed snippet + background.


Here's the 2 paper/card snippets
plus the embossing folder I used.

Now it's your turn to grab some snippets from the pile that I KNOW you have . . . and create a little project for the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND where there is a lovely set of stamps and co-ordinating dies to play for.

18 comments:

  1. Elegant CAS card using some snippets - love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card Sarn, very stylish. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful is your card Sarn l will be skipping over to join you a little later got a date with Tom Cruise and a meal after so enjoy your skipping xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness, however did you wangle a date with Tom? Is he taking you to the meal on his bike afterwards? X

      Delete
  4. Love your homework Sarn, that’s a pretty little embossing folder. Thanks for the crumpet, just love the breakfast club up the Snippets Playground Treehouse!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Sarn .. this is a really wow WOW card and sooo stylish ❤️
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find CAS cards the most difficult to make but your design is gorgeous and works beautifully.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, a great deployment of an embossing folder (and snippets) too ... I have loads and they are languishing in a box in my craft room!

    Happy Sunday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. If only I could make an easy snippet card like this one! NJ Sarn, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful embossing, Sarn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are incredible Sarn to make such magic with just one or two snippets and an EF! Hopefully I will find a moment in the madness to go and hide under the slide with some sossudge rolls and a jug of juice that I heard miss call 'sangria'. See you there! Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to see you on the swings soon!
      Don’t you mean “SaRngria”? 🫢👍🤣

      Delete
  11. Fabulous CAS, so elegant!!! Hope to have time to come and play on the tree house!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Elegant and beautiful and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Almost missed this Sarn(gria) - it's a gorgeous card, very chic. Adorable font on the lovely sentiment too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a very elegant and beautiful card Sarn, love teh sentiment also.
    I hope I'm back to normality with my 'puter!
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.