Saturday, May 21, 2022

Allsorts' Special 13th Birthday Challenge

Hello and welcome!

It's 8 o'clock on Saturday morning, which means there's a new ALLSORTS CHALLENGE waiting for you to play along with. This week I'm 
delighted to have been invited back as a Guest Designer for their SPECIAL CELEBRATORY BIRTHDAY.

Brenda has chosen the theme of ANYTHING FOR A BIRTHDAY for this challenge, so that gives you plenty of scope to play along and join in with the celebrations. There are 15 prizes on offer in total - yes, you read that correctly FIFTEEN!

Here's my DT card:

See? It stands up all by itself, but it folds flat to post!


24 comments:

  1. Morning Sarn,

    So lovely to have you back with us for our Birthday celebrations and with a beautiful tent card as well, thank you.

    The celebrations kicks off this evening and we've a grand ball arranged, lots of bubbles and nibbles so get out your best party frock.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colour choice for this lovely floral card, must check out the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great design both in content and the fold. Just beautiful. Thanks for being our GDT for our Birthday week at Allsorts.
    L x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Sarn, love the design, the fold and beautifully arranged flowers. Happy Allsorts birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Sarn .. love the floral design and also the fold … normal tent fold cards always collapse !! I think I must Google vow to do this, and if not ask you for a tip 😀
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card Sarn, love the design and embossing with the gorgeous stamps and dies.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very clever card and I love your flower spray frame xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card, Sarn. I love how you've arranged the flowers following the circular opening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting folding and very classy design, your card looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So nice to have you back with us as guest DT for our special birthday challenge this week! Your card is simply stunning and love the tent fold! Beautiful color combo too for this elegant birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Sarn - your Allsorts pals certainly love having you playing along with them. Great card design and I'm sure there's a knack to that bottom fold to stop the tent from collapsing. Lovely colours as well as such a pretty design - Kathy K is going to LOVE this card when she hops over.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous window fold!! I love this look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful card and Congratulations. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Sarn. I like the spray you have on your circular frame and the great way you have made sure your cards remains standing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, like your stenciling and framed window! Congrats on being guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty with those great flowers framing that circular window! I love how you placed the sentiment within the circle - such a pretty card and I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a gorgeous design, I love the tent fold and the aperture detail creates a lovely focal point.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Sarn, nice to have you with us again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a gorgeous card. Love it to bit. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sorry to be late to the party but your card is GORGEOUS fab colour and design so just perfect for the Allsorts challenge

    Happy Friday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a gorgeous birthday card! I tried that style once and should try it again, so effective. I think it's called tent-style? Can't remember but it's beautiful! Love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the fold Sarn and the soft stenciling which has become your speciality! I'm sad to have missed the Allsorts birthday challenge - it's all been a little hectic!! Happy weekend! Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Totally stunning card and layout Sarn gorgeous colour used and those flowers half circular are truly effective xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.