Saturday, February 05, 2022

Allsorts Challenge - Week 662

Hello and welcome!

It's 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning, which means there's a new ALLSORTS CHALLENGE waiting for you to play along with. 

This week, my teamie Wendy has chosen the theme of ANYTHING GOES - WITH THE OPTION OF RED FLOWERS.

As you can see from my DT card (below) I went with the added option!


To make this card: I stamped the grunge stamp (possibly from a Creative Expressions stamp set) across the top third of the card front. Next I stamped, coloured and fussy-cut the Tim Holtz poppy, shaped it and glued it on. Finally I added a long-retired poignant sentiment by Stampin Up.

24 comments:

  1. A great card, CAS but with impact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and so beautiful flower.
    Happy weekend;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS creation Sarn - the flower really pops alongside the brilliant grunge border panel.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! I really (REALLY) love this, great use of the C.E. border matey

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one, Sarn, with that gorgeous red flower. A perfect sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gerat card, love the pop of red with the flower and a nice sentiment, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card so talented. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one is right up my street Sarn, loving those grunge stamp and then a Poppy, perfection in my book.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous CAS card design and the lovely pop of red in the poppy really catches the eye.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, fabulous sentiment, like the grunge (just the right amount) and the red poppy steals the show!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fab CAS design and so striking I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card Sarn, the poppy really pops, and such a lovely sentiment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful, Sarn! Love love LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning CAS card, Sarn. I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a beautiful version of CAS with that red flower and grunge border! NJ on this. Are you behaving yourself these days???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RUDE! (But accurate Di. TEE HEE!)
      Anyone for a lunchtime cocktail???????????
      xxx

      Delete
  16. Love this card Sarn. The pop of red is perfect!

    Hugs
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this card Sarn - a fabulous design.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sarn your card is gorgeous the Poppy is really pretty love the black too xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card, so gorgeous, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a striking, crisp and wonderful CAS card. The grunge stamping with the pop of red on the poppy looks amazing x.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this black grungy strip across the card with the gorgeous added flower Sarn..a great CAS card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.