Saturday, February 12, 2022

Allsorts Challenge - Week 663

Hello and welcome!

It's 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning, which means there's a new ALLSORTS CHALLENGE waiting for you to play along with. 

This week, my lovely teamie Ellie has chosen the theme of CAS (Clean And Simple) WITH AN OPTIONAL THEME OF ELEGANCE. 

Here's my DT card:


To make this card: I used just one stamp and one stencil (plus inks and pencils to colour with!)

I started by stamping the elegant lady image direct to the card front, then masked her. Next, I laid the Funky Fossil 'Brushed Roses' stencil over the top and brushed pink ink through it. After removing the mask, I used a water brush together with ink pads and a few pencils to colour the image (making sure to ground her!).

The materials I used for the card.

21 comments:

  1. A very elegant lady - super stencilling too, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to sport an outfit looking so elegant, wellies and a hoodies just don't have the same look do they, you certainly got the feel of the theme here Sarn, it's a gorgeous card.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stamp she’s so elegant as stated above gorgeous stencilling too Sarn so lovely is your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant card with great stamping and masking and what beautiful stencilling too x. So feminine and I love it x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glorious image (and colours) and the PERFECT stencilled background too

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Sarn..this is really elegant. What a fabulous choice of stencil and image and your colouring is superb. You certainly had your designer hat on with this one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a gorgeous card, beautifully designed and the colours are lovely too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous elegance, so feminine card.
    Thanks for being a great team mate;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. So elegant and beautiful Sarn! Your cards are so beautifully designed and laid out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A truly beautiful and elegant card, Sarn! The soft stenciled background is so perfect for the fashionable lady! It's been so nice working along with you at Allsorts for the past few months and thank you for your wonderful tips you shared! Looking forward to your guest dt posts and all the best wishes to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card Sarn - the stamp is brilliant, the stencilling is gorgeous and the colour scheme is so classy - perfect! So sorry to see you go from Allsorts DT but I'm sure we'll keep in touch and we'll see you again as a guest DT
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant, lovely stamp. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, classy lady, so is the stamp ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a stunning card - really beautiful Sarn xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been admiring this when I saw it on the DT blog - fabulous composition and stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My Goodness Sarn what a fabulous card love the design, colour and well everything. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! Feminine, elegant and gorgeous Sarn.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  18. You use such interesting looking tools to make your cards! An elegant lady and I like her (your) choice of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such an elegant image and the roses stencil used in the background is just perfect Sarn..I love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a glorious, elegant image Sarn, I love it! You are so clever to have chosen the brushed roses stencil for the background as the design of the roses reminds me of the movement of a breezy day which goes so perfectly with the billowing raincoat. Hugs, Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. All comments are really appreciated and I will aim to return the compliment if you have a blog link.

In line with Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.